Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Julia. I only just found this site, but I think it could be a good place to talk through my feelings and interests with other likeminded people. I identify as a man in real life, but I’d prefer to use she/her/hers pronouns and my female name Julia while I’m here (for reasons of privacy and general I-don’t-want-you-to-know-my-real-nameness, I will not share my legal name). I’ve been interested in crossdressing for a while, but aside from my sister dressing me in her clothes a few times when I was very young, and once having my nails painted at camp by some female friends, I haven’t actually done it yet. I would like to explore it once I’m living more independently. I especially like nail polish (stemming from that experience at camp) and pretty dresses. I will elaborate more if/when I have time to do so.

This is just me saying hello to all you lovely ladies and that I hope to make some friends. Peace and love.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julia   Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you, Stephanie. You definitely seem to have been here a long time and contributed a lot, so I appreciate your kindness and attention. Cheers!

❤️ Julia

Hi there,
      I also love nail polish! I had my first manicure just before Christmas and it felt amazing! I can see why people love getting it done.
      The best part is you can have your toes painted all the time and noone needs to know!

Thank you, Steph! I plan to do that once I’m independent and nobody sees my feet that often, LOL. Good to know I’m not the only crossdresser with a nail polish fixation.

Anonymous

Hi Julia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are all here to help and answer your questions so don’t be afraid to ask us anything you want x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Thank you, Rozalyne! I appreciate your kind words.

Oh Julia… my absolute favorite name

Whenas in silks my Julia goes,
      Then, then (methinks) how sweetly flows
      That liquefaction of her clothes.

Next, when I cast mine eyes, and see
      That brave vibration each way free,
      O how that glittering taketh me!

Oh take me away dammed fate that I should meet a Julia on this site!

xx //Polly

With all credit to Robert Herrick

Anonymous

Hello Julia nice to meet you and welcome to CDH, start experimenting at your own pace and enjoy it. Any questions we are all here for you, you will find peace and love here Julia.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hi Julia,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Julia,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Julia! I’m new here too. You will find it’s addictive, you buy panties then bras then everything else, always trying to look better and feel more feminine.

Love Jessie

Kathleen
      Duchess

Ah the rabbit hole…you will never want to leave once you begin.I know I never will.Acknowledging your feminine side will give you insight into who you really are and how wonderful and complete you can feel

Hi Julia, welcome to the CDH family. Your femme name is the only one we care about here. You’ve found the right place to explore your feminine feeling honey, though once you start you won’t be able to stop. The pink mist, like the house always wins.  So feel free to let your locks down and put your heels up here honey, you are amongst sisters now.

Love Trish

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Julia!

Welcome Julia! and glade to have yo here at C.D.H . there is a lot of info here and lots ladies to chat with. read my profile will tell my side of my journey . 

Welcome to this wonderful site Julia, where you will enjoy the company of experienced and wonderful persons to share with.

Anonymous

Hi Julia

I think the majority of us are like you and only use are girl names here. I am new as well. In my short time here I have already made some good friends who are very open to answering questions and chatting. I am sure you will have fun and enjoy it in our big happy, girly, family.

Holly

Welcome Julia. I’m sure you’ll find CDH a great place to help you be/become yourself. We are a mixed bunch to be sure but one thing we have in common is being part of this loving sisterhood where kindness, consideration and compassion abound. I, and all your sisters, wish you joyful success in your journey.
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?