- January 10, 2021 at 8:05 pm #430672Steph FreebirdParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I’m new to exploring this exciting life. I recently came out to my wife that I wanted to explore these feelings more and she’s been awesomely supportive. We’re taking it slow and establishing ground rules. I joined here to learn more about dressing, styles, and to hear other people’s experiences.
I found it very confronting choosing a name to put on this site as I dont have an alter ego as such… yet? At anyrate I’m trying out Steph for the time being.
I’m a casual family man who enjoys wearing pretty things in private. I’m the only man in the house with my wife and three girls! So I’m always immersed in girl issues and personalites.
I look forward to connecting with you all.
- January 27, 2021 at 4:01 am #438886Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
Great name. A name really helps with your persona. Eventually she will have a mind and style of her own which makes this that much more fun. Welcome to CDH
- January 27, 2021 at 3:35 am #438876Patti JamesLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 561 timesBeen thanked: 263 times
Hi Steph. Welcome to the forum
- January 27, 2021 at 2:28 am #438852Drake HeymanLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Hi, I’m also new here, unfortunately I haven’t decided on my female name yet.
- January 27, 2021 at 12:25 am #438833AverylLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 154Has thanked: 603 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
I forget Steph….great Name. Wish I had thought of that 🤔🌹
- January 27, 2021 at 12:24 am #438832AverylLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 154Has thanked: 603 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
Hi Steph and welcome,
We all love wearing pretty things, it is that we love and understand.
Plenty of support here with the girls. A gorgeous place to start your journey. I am so pleased you are on the road to acceptance. We are all good people here and only to happy to share and support.
Do not hesitate to discuss any issues you may have.
- January 26, 2021 at 8:34 pm #438809Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
Hi, Steph. Welcome. You picked a great name. Stick with it.
- January 26, 2021 at 6:33 pm #438782Amanda MilanoLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
how I picked my new name is I found the list for the most popular girl names the year I was born and then went from there. I always did like the name Amanda. Every girl I knew with that name was really sweet and cute. I picked Nicole as my middle name. I was also considering Nicole for my first name, as well as Meghan, Melissa and Amber.
- January 26, 2021 at 6:05 am #438447Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2118 times
- January 13, 2021 at 1:53 pm #432018Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1370Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2966 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 12, 2021 at 3:48 pm #431602Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 425Has thanked: 2619 timesBeen thanked: 1523 times
Hi Steph, welcome to the CDH family. I’m still relatively young thus have no children, but spent most of my childhood with my mum as my primary carer and a sister. So quite a feminine household. My dad only came into the picture when I was 12.
Name wise, I chose something that means very little to me. Trisha was a character in a Emmerdale, a UK soap. I always like how she lived. I may change it in the future but may not so try and not to overthink it.
It sounds like you are taking a good approach with your SO.
Feel free to ask questions or post how you are feeling on CDH honey I guarantee you’ll get good advice. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.
- January 11, 2021 at 3:55 pm #431073
- January 11, 2021 at 12:53 am #430723Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 508Has thanked: 663 timesBeen thanked: 1434 times
Hi Steph… welcome!
I started my journey with a name that I have liked since… well, many years nay decades ago… Harriet. Still love the name but I found that it doesn’t suit my personality at all. Maybe it suits the ‘aunt’ type that I started out like but never really being anything but a jolly hockey sticks girl that UK readers will be familiar with.
After swiftly passing through other iterations of aunt-like names and and other more fanciful names… I, quite by accident, found a name that suits.
If you are at all keen on finding a new name the download a list of girl’s names a start crossing out the ones that you don’t have any affiliation with until you are faced with a list that may take you some time to sort.
Once you have that particular name then you can start dressing to that alter ego. It is an alter ego and it does require you keep to that way.
So… choose and step out with that name, Sister!
- January 11, 2021 at 12:48 am #430721GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 128 times
I like Steph
- January 11, 2021 at 1:02 am #430725
- January 11, 2021 at 12:31 am #430720SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 470Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2254 times
Welcome to CDH Steph!!
I think for many of us joining this wonderful place as the first time we think about creating a femme persona with a suitable name/s. I’m still not sure about mine and it’s my third so far!
Stay safe and cute
xx Seren xx
- January 10, 2021 at 10:53 pm #430703Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4792Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 8282 times
Steph welcome…happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. You have certainly started your journey now, opening up to your wife and joining here with us. You’ll find this a wonderful place to express yourself and with complete confinance. I understand what you have wrote about immersing yourself in a highly energized pink fog atmosphere with a house filled with girls. I too have 3 wonderful daughters who are now all grow. But with many years living together I’ve experienced a estrogen environment that I’m sure had rub off on me some what. Lol… certainly brought out some of what I’m experiencing today. Being here to with these wonderful ladies to talk to and get their help and advice helped and their always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.
- January 10, 2021 at 9:35 pm #430694Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 962Has thanked: 4581 timesBeen thanked: 4974 times
Hi Steph and welcome. Congratulations on coming out to your wife, it sounds like that’s going great for you, and with 3 daughters it must get very girly there indeed! We all love hearing those happy stories. The ladies here at CDH are the best around, with a wealth of experience and knowledge to share, and we do love sharing. Take some time to look around and get settled in, there is so much warmth and friendship, it’s easy to get relaxed and cozy here.
Nice to meet you Steph!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.