Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just a quick note to say hi

I am Cheryl, 44 year old and from Leeds in the UK.

I have been crossdressing since I was 11, I was lucky to have a sister 2 years older than me and had access to a ‘treasure chest’ of girls clothes. I started with bra and panties, then trying tights and that’s when I found my mums stockings and suspenders. I would then mix and match underwear with mums/sisters. I had a big love for my mums underwear… her bras were far too big for me but I loved wearing them, padding them gave me the biggest bust 😳, her knickers, tights, panty girdle and underskirt.
      As I turned 16, Cheryl was born… I found a transvestite magazine at my local newsagent and realised I wasn’t alone in what I did. Seeing the other girls moved my cross dressing on to another level, I experimented with makeup and dressing fully. My next 6/7 years were spent shaping Cheryl but then marriage came along… over the last 21 years Cheryl has gone backwards… I tend to dress mainly in lingerie these days but long for the day when Cheryl can be herself again.

my wife knows of my crossdressing and has supported this in the past. However, seems to have gone off the idea in the last 5/6 years… my objective is to win her round again… wish me luck

anyway, I have gone on for far too long. I look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies

Cheryl xx

Thanks for sharing your story Cheryl. Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and make some new friends.

❤️Bianca

Thanks Bianca and thanks for your friend request.

I stopped by your profile and love your pictures…

I look forward to chatting

Cheryl xx

Welcome to the CDH family Cheryl!!! It’s so great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cheryl Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Cheryl, welcome to the CDH family. I’m a UK gal too, from Manchester. You’ve found a place where you can relax honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome to CZdH.

Alice

Welcome Cheryl!

Anonymous

Hi Cheryl

Welcome to CDH. Very familiar story. I am in a similar relationship with my wife and went through years of locking Holly away then bringing her back. As I get older I want her around more. Even though my wife may not agree she will be stepping out more then usual.  It is people like you and the rest here at CDH that give me inspiration and the courage to embrace my feminine side. I hope you find the same friends here.

Holly

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Welcome Cheryl
      Look forward to further discussion
      Hugs
      Averyl

Hi Cheryl.   Welcome to this wonderful family of supportive and experienced persons.

My wife is a little apprehensive about Requal, however with small steps and plenty of time she is slowly becoming more comfortable with when she is around.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?