Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, lonely cross dresser. Been dressing since I was a kid and having a hard time not wanting to do it full time but I need to get better and upgrade my stuff  😉

Can’t wait to meet y’all.

💋

Jenny

Hi Jenny.  Same here – I have been dressing up in one way or another most of my life.  Its nice to meet you.  Take care

Tara

Anonymous

Welcome Jenny
      I just joined here pretty recently too.
      Very supportive girls here.
      The best,
      Krista

Anonymous

Hi, Jenny!  It’s nice to meet another Birmingham (Alabama, that is) girl.  I’m married, and in the closet, so I don’t get to fully dress, often, but have been out once, here in town.

I’ve only been crossdressing completely for a couple of years, although, I’ve dabbled in lingerie for many years.

I’m mostly straight and mainly attracted to women, but being married, would never consider doing anything outside of my marriage, however, I’d like to make friends with similar interests.

PM me if you want to talk.  Welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Hi and Welcome.

Im a newbie too. Nice to meet you.

Hugs

Ellie

Welcome Jenny, You have come to a great place to make new friends and share your adventures. I understand the temptation to wanting to dress full-time, but in many ways being a “sometimes” CD’er can be even more exciting since the anticipation and planning can be a lot of fun. One interesting part of it is experimenting with your makeup, clothing and overall ‘look’ to where you are happy with the results. As far as having enough ‘stuff’, I suspect if you are like me that will most likely never happen. I have discovered when I am in “Paulette Mode” is am a hopeless shopper (both on-line and in stores). I am certain my Paulette wardrobe is at least twice the size of my drab look. I know the number of pairs of shoes she has is at least that much! And I agree with you, as we increase our wardrobe we become more conscious of style and quality. I hope your experience here at CDH will be as enjoyable and as rewarding as mine. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Jenny welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there is no need to be lonely I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, it’s funny you live near Birmingham Alabama and i live near Birmingham in the UK, same name two different Cities, that’s the great thing about this site there are girls all over the world,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Roz, what’s funny, is that according to Wikipedia, our sister city in the UK is Liverpool, not Birmingham.  😆

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jenny, to this Heavenly community of wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Anonymous

Hello 👋 I am full time girl 👧. It does take a little bit to be a girl 👧 full time or part time and practice. The girls 👧 on the site can help you and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Jenny nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from as many ladies tell there stories about there femme travels .. Please as you get comfortable with us join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jenny as she takes her journey down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away ..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

This site is awesome. Thank you to all you girls can’t wait for support/help on being a girl at least part time (a lot) again… it’s who I am 🙂  💋

Jenny

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny welcome to our little family. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Becka
      Lady

Welcome Jenny, to CDH! You will find a lot of support here, and great, great gals!

Enjoy yourself and take it at your own pace!

Anonymous

Hi this is me. Sorry had to reset my account.  💋

jenny

Oh my goodness!  I have found a site that I have been looking for !  After reading some of the forum articles I am not alone, there are so many ladies that are like me!  I am not different or “weird” at all.  So many ladies here have almost the exact beginnings  and experiences as I do and have had.  Really, so far, I feel so comfortable here and I just joined! I am looking forward to meeting and making new friends here and sharing experiences. I am a closet dweller, have been all my life. I am a widower, so I live alone which lets me dress in some form most any time. No one  outside of this site knows about Nanci, and that will continue. I love wearing most any type of hosiery, skirts and slip dresses. I’m beginning to get some “age” appropriate clothes and heels.  In my youth, I have met with other girls to dress with but haven’t done that in a long time. I would love to go in public, but haven’t worked up the courage to do it.  I just started to try makeup and have gotten a wig, so I’m on my way to venture out, I hope.  I’m looking forward to hearing form the ladies here for advice and help with my journey.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?