Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Long time crossdresser here. Started off many years ago wearing my wife’s things once in a while because it felt good. Over the years went through different phases of exploration and acceptance (and purges). Still closeted from my wife, but hoping to muster up the courage to open up to her soon.

Looking forward to getting to know and interacting with everyone.

~Marcie

Hi Marcie

Welcome to CDH, a warm and welcoming family.
      Here you can freely exchange yours
      opinions and your ideas about being CD without being bullied, as too often happens within the world outside of CDH.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Marcie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too, I wish i had the courage to come out to her X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thanks Rozalyn! Coffee sounds nice. I wish we could meet when I’m in the UK next May.

So do i Marcie, but I’m married and still in the closet to my wife X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Marcie, and welcome to a warm and welcoming place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I encourage you to reveal your passion to our wife. While there is no one-size-fits-all solution to coming out in the open about crossdressing, the best approach in my opinion is to take ‘baby steps’. By that I mean only you know what your wife will accept and how she might react. So a few ‘test-the-water’ comments may be a great place to begin. In my case, when I resumed crossdressing after a very long absence I told my wife right up front. But I did it thorough an advocate (my sister) whom my wife loves dearly. After a few awkward moments it has settled into a workable arrangement. I think it is because my wife realized that nothing had changed and I was still the same person I was before the revelation. I am going to be curious to see how things go for you. Best of luck. Hugs, Paulette

Thanks Paulette,

My wife is actually pretty cool. She will have the typical concerns – am I gay or do I want to be a woman, etc.? But I think she would be receptive to a point. I used to wear male “panties” with her knowledge and support, and I have worn stockings and garter belt a few times while she pegged me (hope that’s not TMI). I’m still nervous, though.

Hi Marcie,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Well your most important step is with your wife, be careful and feel it out but if you are going to be open you need to let her know and it’s better if you tell than her finding out on her own. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Marcie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Marcie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?