Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies,

I am really nervous right now writing this introduction. I have never told anyone in my life that I dress like a woman until now and now I am putting it on the internet. I am really hoping that I can meet some other girls here that can relate to my situation and help me to figure out what all this means. I really enjoy dressing as a woman and I feel totally at ease when I am McKenzie. She is truly who I feel I was meant to be in this life. I feel trapped and scared when I even think about going into public as McKenzie and would really like the world to meet her. Thank you all for this site and your support. I look forward to your friendship.

Kenzie

Hi McKenzie, You found the right place to be. Welcome, I looked at this site for about 6 months before I got the courage to sign up. I’ve been dressing up for a long time too.

Jamie

Anonymous

Jamie,

Thank you for your kind words! I did the same thing before I signed up today 🙂

Kenzie

Anonymous

It’s ok to be nervous!  Someone once told me that the reason one feels nervous is that they care about others, and that’s a wonderful thing.  Welcome.

Hello McKenzie. Welcome. I’ve just signed up myself a few days ago. I was nervous as well because I also haven’t told anyone that I like to dress as a women. But I feel good about being on this site, lots of good support so far.

Welcome to CDH McKenzie ! All of us girls are here for you when you have questions or just want to chit-chat!  If you need anything….let me know…great to have you aboard dear.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

McKenzie   you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too am quite new and quite  nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge . Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime  🌹

Hi McKenzie. I’ve been hiding my cross dressing habits from everybody. I would be devastated if my roommates found out and even more devastated if my family found out. With the exception of when I was a little kid I’ve always had to be stealthy and secretive about it just like you.  I knew I couldn’t possibly be the only one who does it but it was refreshing to come here and find the others. Look around the forums and you’ll find stories that you can relate to. You can talk to me about your crossdressing endeavors anytime you want.

Anonymous

Ladies,

Thank you all for the warm welcome to CDH!! You girls all truly inspire me. It is so good know that I am not the only girl that feels this way. I feel so much better now that I have other girls to share my thoughts and experiences with as my inner woman comes to the surface. Your friendship means everything to me!

Kenzie

Penny
      Lady

You can relax, McKensie, there’s no need to be nervous here. You are very much among friends. I found CDH at a point in my life when I truly needed a place like this to come to. When I had stumbled upon CDH, I had never admitted to anyone outside of my wife and a therapist that I crossdressed. Here I had found a community where I could let my inner self be free and never looked back. I’ve had a lot of firsts for myself during the last year since I joined, all of them good. I hope that the same will happen for you. So, please, feel at home and be welcome, McKensie.

Anonymous

Just know girl that you aren’t alone! You feelings are shared by probably all the girls on this web site and if you ever need to chat there are tons of girls here that would be very glad to help, including myself. Angelique

Anonymous

Dear McKenzie,

I totally understand your nervousness. I too have been closeted all my life and over the past year or so My crossdressing needs have been getting stronger & evolving. So, I sout out support and recently joined CDH. This place has helped and inspired me to take a lot of fists, one of which was opening up to my wife about my need to CD. Hopefully, you too can find the help you need. Also, I love your name! 🙂

welcome

Courtney
      Lady

Good morning.  Congrats on being who you truly are.  I have been a crossdresser for 20yrs now and this is my first time joining a group that shares my interests.  I am here to make friends as well.  Thank you for sharing!!!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi MacKenzie and welcome to CDH. If you’re looking for friends to talk about crossdressing you’ve absolutely come to the right place. The girls here are fantastic, friendly and helpful. I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out fully dressed as a woman as often as possible for the last five years. I now confidently present as a female in most settings. Please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or just some girly chat.

Anonymous

Don’t be nervous enjoy be who you always wanted to be your beautiful be happy and keep smiling

It’s ok now you have to look in your inner self and go for it who you really are show it off girl

hello McKenzie –
      take a deep breath and know that you are in a safe & welcoming community. we may all be on our own journey, but we do tend to share certain fears & concerns, fortunately we also share some of the same joys & triumphs. This is a wonderful group of girls, you can really count on & trust us –
      I am somewhat new to this journey too, but feel free to contact me for some girl talk…

Anonymous

McKenzie Oh My, I hate to see and know you are under this amount of stress over it all. I’m nube rube just joined sort of girl 🙂

so any advice from me may seem as if it has “not passed the trial by fire”  eh, maybe it hasn’t. but there a lot of supportive caring people here. it is the first thing I noticed. seems like you might want to try McKenzie out on the sidewalks and outdoor cafes and stuff somewhere none of your family ever goes. TRYING to be helpful, I’m way behind you in the commitment to dress and act how you feel true self to be.

One Lady posted that being nervous is a sign that you care about other people, which is commendable. world needs more people like that

I’m shaking as I right this, so your not alone. My love for women’s clothes is a secret in the real world, but I’m happy to trade thoughts and experiences now

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?