Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls I’m abby.  I was a member before and left and now I rejoiced. I currently live in Florida. A quick bio I knew I was different by age 8, except that was the late 60s, and not sure how many people or therapists even knew what trans was. I did.  When I was young my parents caught me numerous times dressed as Abby. One time I was about 11 and they come home early. Oops I had on bra (stuffed with socks) slip hose and navy blue dress that I wad able to zip up, and lipstick. They sat me down for the “talk” even asked me if I was a girl or wanted to be a girl. I was scared and couldn’t say yes. Oh well so I just live now as a part time girl.

Hi Abby,

Welcome back to CDH!!! Like you I also left but I rejoined five months ago… and I’m staying!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Abby, welcome back.Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies look up old friends and develop new ones. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Abby,

Welcome back! We are about the same age. The 1960’s and 1970’s were not kind to us with feelings of wanting to be girls.

Kay

Anonymous

Hello Abby, and welcome back to CDH…

Natasha

Welcome Abby!

Hi Abby nice to meet you as i didnt know you before we can change that now . So hello Sister Florida girl  Was born and raised in Florida moved to northeastern Montana about 14 15 years ago have to set down to remember when lol so you remember how this place works  so get settled back in and enjoy your self and again nice to meet you hope to chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Hi Abby,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Abby, so glad you are here hun.  Keep in touch.

Crystal

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Hi Abby, nice to see you back.

Amy

Anonymous

Welcome back, Abby.

Hi, Abby and welcome. When I was young I too dressed when I could, but I was never caught. My family may have known but it was never mentioned. I don’t know if that was good or bad, since I never had to confront what I was doing. Well, we’re here now, aren’t we? Very glad to meet you, dear.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Abby, Teralynn here. Welcome back. Try and remember this – we are who we think we are! Don’t ever let anyone convince you of something else! Although you have come back to CDH it doesn’t appear that you are very active on the site and that will not get you the results you are trying to get that brought you back! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help! A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Abby!!  So glad to have you back with us again!  The girls here are so caring, I love it!

jamie💋💋

Hi Abby!

Welcome Abby.  I enjoyed your intro.   It rings familiar except my parents were pissed.   Oh well, life goes on.  🙂

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?