Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone at CDH . I’ve only been a member for a week or so and started dressing femme a year or two ago . I have learnt so much in the short time at CDH and have gained inspiration from many of the beautiful people here I’ve seen so far .

My one regret is that I am rather old and wish I had started on this path decades ago when I had much better skin  lol . However , I am determined to be the best looking lady I can be . I feel pretty and very happy when I dress up and have found that to be a common thread in comments I have read so far by many of the members here . I am very happy to be a part of this community .

Anonymous

Hello Coralye and welcome to CDH….

Natasha💋

Hi Coralye,

Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! It’s so great to have you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Coralye  hello from Canada…

welcome.  We are so much alike. I too am much older ouch!!!! . And  have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of xdressing to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens. Society’s ways certainly helped  as an a early marriage so my dreams of experiencing my femininity was gone. But life’s changes helped to explore this so by searching around on websites I came across this wonderful place. Shortly after joining I learned how to open up to my wife and now a new world has been opened up and with support from her and this site it’s been an amazing time. I hear you, I too wished I had my youthful appearance back when as it would be so much fun to pass with little effort but now opps!! Let’s just say we need to work on sanding down the rust and let the shine show. A major work in progress and likely never to what we would want but I feel let’s do our best and make us feel great inside. This Will help to what we see  in a mirror . With proper help it’s amazing how things can really turn out so don’t fret. It’s so much fun to see what we can do.  Girls here are wonderful and very helpful so relax and start experiencing the true feelings that are now here. Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences . Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Coralye!

Hi Coralye

Welcome to CDH  from another Aussie girl.

Samantha

Hi Orange,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Coralye……………Welcome! Love how you put your name together!!  Love to listen to Australians speak……………the intonations, inflections, the casual speech…………………kind of like music to me…………I’m from the U.S. in Los Angeles, California.  A little bit of everyone here.

Age? Not to worry. A lot of us here are “up there” after fighting the Blue-Pink Silent War in our heads for years if not decades and have finally found Peace here………….interacting with each other, just being the girls we always wanted to be I think makes us feel a lot younger.

Hope to see you around……….or drop me a line to chat………….karley

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Coralye 👋

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have!

Seren xx

Hi, Coralye, and welcome!

Welcome I’m new here too. I used to be in the US navy and I went to Australia a few times long ago.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?