• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m just starting my new life as myself at 48 and just finding my way. First appointment for hormone therapy next week. Found this place looking for clothes, lingerie and a couple of outfits for play. It’s nice to find a community here. xx

Hi Riley,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide!!!

You will love being here. So much to look at, and so many ladies who are more than happy to help you with whatever you need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Riley nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . Theirs so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in and make some comments and ask questions from clothing to makeup to anything you allways wanted to know about. so girl get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. Also so many ladys here to meet and to make friends with from all over the world  thers nothing to be afraid of we really don’t bite  well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Riley , welcome & it’s fabulous to see another Australian girl here , I’m north on the Gold Coast 🌹🌹👠👠👠👠

Anonymous

Hey sweetie! Welcome to the club! So exciting about you entering a new phase! Hope the treatment goes well. Here to chat if ever you’d like! Kisses xxx

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Riley!

greetings from the other side of the world

Keep is updated with your progress (I’m waiting for my test results to come back after my first endo apt) xx

⭐️Seren🔥

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Riley, welcome CDH and welcome to your new life.  I’m happy you decided to share your journey with us, a lot of support here – coming from a lot of supportive and friendly girls.  Hope to be able to chat with you soon,

Stevie

Welcome Riley!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Riley hello from Canada… Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do. The best to you on your transition. It’s so nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Riley! Welcome to our corner of the internet. There are so many girls here to talk to and learn from. And so many from Australia!

Hi Riley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Riley,

Welcome to CDH! Congrats on your hormone appointment.

Kay

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?