Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emmi
      Lady

My name is Emmi, short for Emilia, if I’m being honest it took some back-and-forth fooling around and undeciding/deciding until settling with my sissyname that felt mine. Does that sound familiar for anyone else or is it just my ADHD?

As mentioned in the title, I’m from Finland and live in the seaside city of Turku and I love it here though it’s hard to find a community of like-minded people in city as small as Turku even though it’s the 6th largest city in country.

I’ve been crossdressing for 5+ years now though I had my first experiences in my teenage and then I somehow lost or more likely hid it for years just for finding it anew on every now and then just to tuck it away….it took me to sink to my lowest low point, fight to get my life back until I fully accepted and embraced myself. I did outed myself for some of my old friends but without going too far into it these people really never were my friends and it’s in this situation that I’m trying to get to know my kind of people. At 43 it isn’t as easy and straightforward to find new friends but I’ll try my best. Sucks that it took me so long but better late than never, am I right?

💋 Emmi

Welcome, Emmi…I’m a fairly recent member as well, but I can tell you, “you’re going to LOVE it here”…I have found the entire membership to be so warm, thoughtful and caring….I’ve said more than once: “it’s like family…no, correction, BETTER than family”…accepting, very understanding and non-judgmental….I hope you’ll find this all out yourself, in no time, fast…!!!

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Tinkerbell, love that name btw, everyone has really made me feel welcomed and I can sense the love and warmth from all you.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi Emmi. You’ve come to the right place girl. I’ve been here a couple of months and this community is just so friendly and welcoming, not to mention helpful when I ask newbie questions. I’m going to be dressing for a week in a couple of days and the girls here have helped so much with planning my outfit and approach. Warning: excitable posts, and possibly even pics, expected!

Hugs, Chrissie.

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Chrissie, it does seem that there’s something very special going on with this community, feeling warmly welcomed by all of you truly means a lot.

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Emmi
      I’m Samantha from a small town in Texas. I know about finding like minded friends.
      Welcome to the Party!

Hugs

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Samantha, being warmly welcomed by all of you beautiful girls has been 😭😍

Another welcome from Texas.  The world map of countries that contain our sisters grows.  Hope that you can find and perhaps visit with those of us near you.  One thing I have found is meeting others but not dressed.  We have reasons such as being recognized by friends, family or coworkers that makes this way easier.

Anonymous

YES. Great tip

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Lorraine, I hope to someday visit people like me around the world.

Hi Emmi welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Rozalyn, it means a world to have such warm and inclusive welcome.

Anonymous

Welcome ❤️. I see there are several universities in Turku. Some of them may have an lgbT group. Perhaps they may have information on trans organisation. 

Suggestions. Act normal, friendly and Shy.  Nervous is OK. Shyness makes people want to help. Much love and good luck!

Emmi
        Lady

Hey JaiSeek and yes there are two universities and one or two universities for applied sciences and economics but I might be a bit too old stock for a party animals though there’s this national LGBTQ+ support group called SETA🌈 in Finland, check out their English site they’re awesome.

https://en.seta.fi/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Emmi,

Yes, definitely late than never. By accepting yourself and coming to terms with who you really are, you have crossed a very big hurdle. Enjoy this next phase of your life.

Fiona

Emmi
        Lady

Now I have to, there’s no denying Baronesses advise 😀

Thank you Fiona for a warm welcome.

Hi Emmi,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.  You’re right that it’s better late than never.

Alice

Emmi
        Lady

Thanks Alice, nice to meet you too. Later just means that it takes an extra effort for taking that step.

Thank you for making me feel welcomed.

Sounds like a carbon copy of my experience…anyway WELCOME!

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Lisa for such a warm welcome.

J J
      Lady

True friends would not care how you dress, so it is obvious they were not really friends. I would not necessarily seek out people who dress en femme, but rather people who believe people should not judge others, which eliminates a lot of religious people regardless of what they say…”judge not, least you be judged”. What a bunch of hypocrites. Find open minded accepting people and let any new friendship develop.

Emmi
        Lady

Hi JJ

I might have misphrased a bit, there are other reasons why I have severed my connections with them though your point still stands.

Thank you for speaking up.

Hi Emmi nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these lovley ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. Now when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emmi as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon./.

Stephanie Bass

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie, it looks that you have something special going on here and you’ve all made me feel very welcomed, thanks again.

Hi Emmi,

Good to have you join us.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Wanda for making me feel welcomed with all of you beautiful girls.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emmi happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Emmi
        Lady

Much appreciated, thank you Stephanie for making me feel welcomed ❤️

Hello Emmi, welcome to CDH. We have all come here via different paths, but we all have one thing in common…and that commonality, brings us together in a caring, advising and helpful community. Hope you have fun and find lots of friends.
      Hugs
      Christine

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Christine for making me feel welcomed ❤️

Hi Emmi, I just adore your name. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Emmi
        Lady

Thanks Willa, for making me feel welcomed. Willa is such a lovely name too, ever more so when topped with 🌹

Hi Emmi.You do have a lovely name.A warm welcome to CDH Hope you enjoy this wonderful group..

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you Roberta.

Delighted to welcome a new member from Finland! You’ll find a community of warmth and support here, as well as good practical advice and humor to boot.

Emmi
        Lady

Hey Josie and thank you for making me feel welcomed.

Hi Emmi!
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 57-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️💙❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Emmi,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Emmi
        Lady

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?