Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      rdrose
      Lady

This is all new for me. Give tips, please!

Crossdresser just in home. Plenty of skirts, very mini and to my knees, dresses, underware, bodys (love!).

Im a litle bit kinky. Is that a problem?

Kisses!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

rdrose  welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, get tips and read about stories of others as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Not kinky. Just enjoying something that’s deep inside you. You have A special gift enjoy it to the fullest.

Welcome Rdrose to CDH

Being a ‘little’ kinky is fine but try to remember its relative to the audiences general threshold, have a look around to get an idea of whats ok, chat, make some friends and maybe save some of the juicer tidbits for PM’s.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi rdrose and welcome, I am happy to see you join our happy group.  My only tip would be to get comfy and ready to enjoy yourself.  This site is filled with caring and supportive girls ready with advice and tips on just about everything!

And … kinky is such a silly subjective term.  Being yourself is what matters most.

Stevie

Hi rdrose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Rdrose. Welcome. I hope you feel at home here. Nobody’s normal, anyway!

Welcome rdrose!

Hi rdrose, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Pardon my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am behind in sending new members a welcoming post but slowly catching up. First off I want to compliment you on doing an excellent job in working on your profile page! It gives us a really good picture of who you are and what your crossdressing journey has been like so far. I see you are from Portugal. Your English is very good so you are either from an English speaking country now working in Portugal or studied English in school! I would venture that most of our members communicate in that language, so you will be able to interact with them easily. As far as how “kinky” you can get on this site. I have seen nothing in your introduction post or profile page that comes anywhere close to “kinky” in my humble opinion. Still I would save any spicy sexual experiences you wanted to share for private messages to CDH friends that I am sure you are going to make! We are a friendly bunch that likes interacting with each other and especially new members! So stay active on the site and get the most out of being a member! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi RdRose

You can pick up loads of tips just by browsing the various forum threads and articles – there is an amazing library of very useful stuff right here.

You can see cross dressing as a kind of art – a very outward form of self expression.

Focus on the things that really interest you – you’ll get better answers to specific rather than general questions!

Have fun, and enjoy your journey into the wonderful worlds of cross dressing.

Love Laura

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?