- August 15, 2020 at 12:36 pm #374433rdroseParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
This is all new for me. Give tips, please!
Crossdresser just in home. Plenty of skirts, very mini and to my knees, dresses, underware, bodys (love!).
Im a litle bit kinky. Is that a problem?
- August 18, 2020 at 3:24 pm #375518Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 375Has thanked: 1019 timesBeen thanked: 1682 times
You can pick up loads of tips just by browsing the various forum threads and articles – there is an amazing library of very useful stuff right here.
You can see cross dressing as a kind of art – a very outward form of self expression.
Focus on the things that really interest you – you’ll get better answers to specific rather than general questions!
Have fun, and enjoy your journey into the wonderful worlds of cross dressing.
- August 18, 2020 at 1:19 pm #375482Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 973Has thanked: 5492 timesBeen thanked: 1513 times
Hi rdrose, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Pardon my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am behind in sending new members a welcoming post but slowly catching up. First off I want to compliment you on doing an excellent job in working on your profile page! It gives us a really good picture of who you are and what your crossdressing journey has been like so far. I see you are from Portugal. Your English is very good so you are either from an English speaking country now working in Portugal or studied English in school! I would venture that most of our members communicate in that language, so you will be able to interact with them easily. As far as how “kinky” you can get on this site. I have seen nothing in your introduction post or profile page that comes anywhere close to “kinky” in my humble opinion. Still I would save any spicy sexual experiences you wanted to share for private messages to CDH friends that I am sure you are going to make! We are a friendly bunch that likes interacting with each other and especially new members! So stay active on the site and get the most out of being a member! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- August 17, 2020 at 5:17 am #374982
- August 16, 2020 at 12:46 am #374627
- August 15, 2020 at 6:50 pm #374571
- August 15, 2020 at 5:52 pm #374546Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 558Has thanked: 2443 timesBeen thanked: 2657 times
Hi rdrose and welcome, I am happy to see you join our happy group. My only tip would be to get comfy and ready to enjoy yourself. This site is filled with caring and supportive girls ready with advice and tips on just about everything!
And … kinky is such a silly subjective term. Being yourself is what matters most.
- August 15, 2020 at 5:50 pm #374545Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1455Has thanked: 6266 timesBeen thanked: 3388 times
Welcome Rdrose to CDH
Being a ‘little’ kinky is fine but try to remember its relative to the audiences general threshold, have a look around to get an idea of whats ok, chat, make some friends and maybe save some of the juicer tidbits for PM’s.
- August 15, 2020 at 4:24 pm #374528
- August 15, 2020 at 4:19 pm #374525Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6506 times
rdrose welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, get tips and read about stories of others as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.