Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MandieMac
      Lady

Hi CDH Friends,

I joined a couple of months ago, but never added anything in the new members forum.  I have been a life time cross dresser, now considering that it might be something different.  I have come out to family as genderfluid, bi gender and I have started dressing more on 50/50 basis.  I am living now open and seeing a therapist specializing in gender identity issues.  Relationship with wife has been poor for years now, with her saying years ago things like ‘when you transition’ and ‘I don’t see you as a male.’ I never thought much of about transitioning and still don’t feel that is my journey, but at the same time, if she no longer wants to be intimate with me, honestly why not just dress as much as want to, and just let things work out the way the do… thanks for having me, and nice to have friends along the journey.

Hugs and Kisses

Mandie Mac

Hi Mandie, welcome to the CDH family. I consider myself transgender myself and not planning anything. I just live a female life right now and seeing how it goes. I have heard that intimacy is often lost when people come out. There is a fab article about the difference between cross dressers and transgendered people below, I’ll add it later in my post, but a big one for me is does your feminine side have a separate alterego, or are you the same or very similar as either gender.

If your wife is interested there is SOs section that is completely private from even the CDH management, where she can get support if she needs it.

Love Trisha

Hi Mandie, Myself, I didn’t have any interest in transitioning, and considered myself quite male, but loved to dress. As I progress, though, I find my two selves blending, and who knows? I feel better, as a woman, so,,,,,,,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Mandie! ♥️

Mandimac… ahhh, the old conundrum! What takes priority? The marriage or the new found sense of self?
      In order to sort things out you must involve your wife in all of these steps. Or, you may decide to split up and go your seperate ways. Until you can fully involve your nearest and dearest in you transition then you will be pretty much on your own.
      Personally, taking the next steps along this road requires a lot of input from professionals as well as your nearest and dearest.
      I have become a full time CD in transition knowing my future is as a woman… I’m happy with my choice and feel very confident that it isthme right one for me… my wife agrees though she mourns the pale man who went before me.
      Just a wee note to say… beware what you wish for but follow your inclinations with the fullest information that you can and leave the rest in God’s hands!

Love Polly

Sounds like you have made up your mind, damn the wife I’m going to do what I like? Work out who is being the most unreasonable out of both of you?

Genderfluid,Bi gendered and Counciling? Poor woman has no chance has she?

Anonymous

Mmm, spousal relationships take interesting turns!

I am on the same path and it is an adaption on both sides!!

Glad to share my little bit from Africa…
      Roxie.

Hi Mandie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Mandie!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

===============================

Hi MandieMac ,

So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here  on our site.

You can contact any of us via private messages. Also, you may find what you need

such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar menu.

Thanks again for your participation on site.

Regards,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?