• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone.

I am Tayla, 41 from Auckland and new here at Crossdresser Heaven.

I consider myself a transvestite (not sure if that is the correct “definition”) mainly because I used to love dressing in lingerie, stockings, heels and wigs. I find this so amazingly sensual and sexy. It really turns me on.

I haven’t been actively “dressing” for around 9 years. I am recently separated and want to embrance this side of me again. 

I am happy to join this community and hope to make friends and possibly find friends who want to dress together.

Tayla!

Welcome back to dressing up and feeling good! Transvestite is such a misunderstood term for sure. I love being a guy and am fine dressing as one, but I do LOVE my time dressing in lingerie, stockings, heels, etc. you’re among friends here!

❤️Isabel

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tayla   welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from and possibly someone to dress with. This is a beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tayla,welcome to CDH.I hope you find the friends you’re looking for.

Hi, Tayla, and welcome! There are girls here at every stage of the journey. You’re right at home here.

Welcome, I am new here, just learning again what I wanted so long ago. Now I am setting up my wardrobe. You will like it here, please fell free to discuss with the girls, we like to help

Anonymous

Hi everyone

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
      it’s a pleasure to be where I can be myself.

I first started with my mothers pantyhose when I was around 13. I was exploring my body and pleasures. I moved to her heels not long after that. Then moved to her panties which made me feel incredibly sexy.
      Afterwards it become a regular thing to dress in her pantyhose, heels, bra and panties. Walking around the house. Such a release.

I then stopped when I moved out of home but through my 20-30s I would regularly by just g-string, garters and a pair of heels to get my feminine fix. I would regularly go to a private residence in Auckland to hire lingerie, heels, wigs and sometimes makeup. She was a fantastic women who always took the time to get me to try new colours etc. I have forgotten her name and number but would definitely like to find that again.

I then got married and haven’t returned to dressing or wearing any lingerie until I recently separated from my wife.

I want to start again, Are there any girls in Auckland who know of someone or place I can do this with again.  I would love to give Tayla some me time. In time I will slowly build my wardrobe but at the moment I’m just starting again.

That is a small introduction into me. I’m loving some of the topics.

Welcome Tayla!

Anonymous

Hello Tayla….welcome. You will enjoy this wonderful site as so many help and love to chat.  So you are in Auckland ?.  I was there in February this years for a week before the COVID…loved the city, love NZ and the people….had a great week.   Would love to chat about clothes, lingerie, girl talk if you wish. Keep well, be safe, bring out more your woman in you. x

Emily
      Lady

Hello and Tayla! Have fun exploring this site. Feel free to ask questions, or share stories. Lots of support, acceptance, and advice to be found here.

Emily

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?