Tagged: 

• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I just joined and I am looking to engage in conversations within CD’ing and also outside CD’ing. You can read more about me in my profile. Have a beautiful day. Tiffany

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany… Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tiffany, and welcome to the CDH family!!! It’s really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Tiffany 🌸 welcome to CDH! 🧚‍♀️🦋

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome from one new girl to another.  I too have a supportive wife, isn’t that a wonderful thing.  I am happy to correspond, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Yes it is Tara. It is a shared experience and allows the relationship to grow and have fun.

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, I feel so welcome here. How sweet you all are. XO’s

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Tiffany enjoy sweetie.

Hello Tiffany, welcome and enjoy all the friendships and knowledge. The welcome is a warm one as I have found, which is reassuring after life’s ups and downs.

Congrats and hugs

Jane Elizabeth

Anonymous

Hello Tiffany lovely name welcome to CDH all the girls here are so friendly and so supportive.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Tiffany

welcome to CDH

Paula XXX

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Tiffany nice to meet you and so happy you found us and joined us girls here at the greatest CD site on the internet .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories of life as they travel down there path in there femme life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these wonderful lady then give us a story or two about the life and times of Tiffany as she travels down her girly path in life ..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the best girls club ever, hope you enjoy as i have…
      Xx
      Brianna

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to the CDH. The girls here are amazing. Enjoy your time here.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Welcome Tiffany!

Anonymous

Hi, Tiffany.  Welcome.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?