• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hola chicas!

I identify as a gay male presently, but when I was asked by my doctor if I would like to transition I felt butterflies inside like never before. I had never taken the topic seriously before, but felt like my doctor saw potential in me to go beyond fantasizing. I have worn women’s clothing since Elementary school, but never in public. I would love to chat with anyone who has a similar situation to mine, that is in the middle of the path to fulfillment like me or someone who has finally achieved all of their dreams and is now a transgender woman. I’m a bubble gum dance pop and pink-everything-loving-girly girl, though I do have a slightly rough edge and listen to original punk.

Hi Valeria

Welcome, it is nice to meet you. There are lots of friendly girls here to offer help and support. My situation is different to yours but I am another lover of original punk.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Hi Valeria.
      Welcome sweetie, I know you are going to enjoy being here among some amazing people and friends.
      Best wishes Amanda X

Anonymous

Hello Valeria,

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Hi there Jessica, Amanda and Natasha! So nice to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to meet more girls like you here!

💖Valeria💖

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Valeria and welcome!  This is such a wonderful site.  You will find CDH a great place for questions, answers, friendship, and most of all support.  A ” bubble gum dance pop and  pink-everything-loving- girly-girl “.   I love that!  😄

Happy to meet you and I  hope you get settled in and comfy!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hello Valeria🌹

Its so lovely to have you here hun.

This is a wonderful place to be. Please check out chat too. Its a great time.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Valeria…. congratulations on your transitioning and now welcome to our sisterhood. You have certainly come to the right place. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words, warm welcome and encouragement! I’m so happy to be part of this sisterhood!

💖Valeria💖

Hi Valeria,my situation is similar to yours.Although Im not sure if I identify as a gay male or transgender.Nut those are just labels anyway.Hope you enjoy the site.Robin

Hi, hello Val, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Another warm welcome! Samantha, thank you and all the girls here for being so wonderful!

Valeria

Hi Valeria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice, thank you! Nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Hi, Valeria.  Welcome.

Hi, Valeria, and welcome! The world needs more punk rock girls!

Anonymous

Thank you Tabitha and Stephanie! I’m glad to meet you!

Welcome Valeria!

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle!!!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?