Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My journey started at about 7 years old. I endured plenty of bullies along the way, but somehow survived. Now that I am retired I can put more effort into being Debbie. I came out of the closet with the Wife so my first burden has been lifted, now I have to figure out how to include her. Of course there is the sexual angle but, there is the friendship / buddy angle also. My Wife did give me a few pair of fishnet thigh highs to start out with [which kinda shows that she is not totally against my crossdressing] but so far anything can happen. I have been going to the gym so I can drop a few dress sizes,I can’t do anything about my size 10 1/2 shoe size,I have begun experimenting with makeup application ,deciding what my style of dressing will be and so on. My hope is that My wife and I can go out as friends on a road trip. So far I have really enjoyed reading all the stories on the forum. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a picure of myself to add.

Hi Debbie

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x

Likewise,it is great to be here!

Debbie w

Anonymous

Nice to meet ya Debbie.

Welcome welcome. Your in a friendly and welcoming place.

Hugs

Diane

Hi Debbie,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Debbie

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Thank you Gurls for the lovely welcome! I am looking forward to joining all of you on the forum.

Debbie w

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Debbie    welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. A road trip would be awesome,  best to you both on experiencing such a venture. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Debbie!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?