Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m excited to have finally found the courage to join this site. I have had the desire to dress in women’s clothing since I was little. I have tried to deny it, always trying to act manly, thats what society expects. I recently had a revelation and I know now that I can accept the feminine and manly sides equally. I admire those that live their life on their own terms and embrace their feminine side. Going out, having fun and being who they are. I would like to develop and enjoy my feminine side as they do. Out and about with confidence. I just need to find the courage I have a loving and supportive wife that is involved in this with me. She loves Katrina as much as she does the manly side of me.

Hi Katrina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello,Katrina. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies here are willing to help you on your journey and will answer your questions. Feel free to ask anything. Hugs. Allysa

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Katrina, welcome to our Sisterhood. You’re going to love it here. I never met a group of ladies as loving and compassionate as the girls here at CDH. You are sooooo lucky to have the wife you have. Treat her will girl.

Trish 💖

Hi Katrina,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy exploring the site and making friends with the ladies.  Ask questions and have a great experience.

Alice

Hi Katrina, and welcome from an Illinois girl living in Arizona. I think you will find this to be a wonderful place to make new friends and share your experiences I know it has been for me. I particularly admire the fact you have come to the realization that we can have BOTH a masculine and feminine side. I think if more men recognized this and tried not to hide it under a blanket of ‘macho trappings’ it would be a much better place. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Hugs, Paulette

Yes!

Realizing your masculine part and your feminine part respect and accept each other is huge.

That just happened with me after a LONG time of conflict.

I say parts instead of sides as I now realize both parts are me.

Congratulations

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. Congratulations we need to live our life our way and with a supportive wife it helps. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello Katrina welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here.

I am a male who is a type A personality who likes to dress and express my feminine side and it has taken years to accept that side of myself to find a balance of both male and female I am so happy for you that you have a supportive wife that is a huge blessing many do not have. Welcome to CDH!

Hugs April

Hi Katrina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Yes girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the f0rums and posts from many wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Katrina as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Just please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better .. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katrina happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique.  Isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling.

Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Katrina

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?