Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been an on again and off again CD over the years.  The last 6 years the girl inside of me wants to come out bad.  I found the site and very impressed with it.  My wife has been very supportive of me in my journey of being a women. She has helped me understand being a girl.  When I have question on subjects pertaining to the girl that is strong inside of me she is there.  My wife has brought me many dresses  skirts and things pertaining to being a girl

I am still in the closet with being a CD but my goal is to one day of going out in public as a girl.  With the help of my wife and the people on the wed site I think it will happen.

May all you girls here have a great day and a  nice weekend.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you. The girls are very supportive and helpful and I hope you make many friends. I too have a supportive wife who buys me nice things, aren’t we lucky. I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara

Hi Michelle!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Michelle, I am another ‘newbie’, having been only a few weeks, but it has been a wonderful experience. You are so fortunate to have an understanding wife. I know having your SO’s support is one of the best things that can happen and I would be very interested in knowing more about how this came to be. So many girls do not have such support and I am sure they could befit by your story. In the meanwhile, enjoy it here, you will never find a more warm and supportive group. Hugs, Paulette

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Welcome. I am new too. Everyone here has been super awesome and supportive though.

I love that your wife is with you in all of this. That is awesome. Having a wife who is amazingly supportive makes everything so nice. My wife is super supportive too, and I don’t know where I would be without her. I am new to cross dressing, but she has been my rock for the decade we have been together, through thick and thin.

Hi Michelle,

I’m kinda in the same boat. I have made the decision that I’m doing this and I’m getting out there in the real world. Bracing for whatever comes my way, but I”m doing it.

Nice to meet you and hope we can figure this all out together.

Hugs,

Rachel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michelle ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Having a supporting wife is a real blessing.
      Her buying Feminine things for you must be a dream come true.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here and would love to hear about your
      experiences on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle It’s amazing to find out there are many of us out there. I found this more prevalent when discovering this site.  Even for my short time in this and very much closest to the world. My wife,  my adoring wife who’s the only one who knows allows me to dress when I want and soon after I with my confidence in hand I did the big jump and ventured out. It’s now been 3 years that I made my first encounter in this exciting world and when you too feel the moment to I’m know it will be one of the most terrifying times that will come but a exhilarating moment and one you’ll never forget. To face those anxieties will certainly be helped by the many here who have experienced these challenges and have overcome their fears and now enjoy sharing their experiences.

It’s amazing how ones journey will be when help is there to which i am so appreciated  to have and   I hope you see this site as the hope you are looking for to venture into your paths through this wonderful world. And to go out with others like yourself and have a girls night would be fabulous. And having a supportive wife would be fun going out with thats something I’m still hopeful for.

Very happy to welcome you to our family.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so very much for the support.  I know that this site will only enhance my confidence in coming out of the closet.  I do look forward to that day.  You girls on this are just great in helping out.  I guess getting over fear is a big mountain to climb.

My wife which I love so much has told me that she in my corner to do anything to make this happened as well.  My wife is nothing but a blessing to me.

Thank you so very much hugs coming your way.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Stephanie. This is a great place to find friends and support and it is here to escape to, no matter what else is going on in your world.

You have a great wife, as so many struggle acceptance from their most beautiful and special person in their life. Treasure her!

Amy

Welcome to the club girlfriend

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome Michelle to this wonderful Heavenly of friendly and supportive persons.    Ii is pleasing to read that your wife is supportive as it makes our journey so much easier.

Good evening ladies.  Have something interesting to tell you.  My wife has been actively involved with me from the beginning in my CD journey.  To show you there are positive things to this.  My SO and myself were getting ready to go out for the evening.  Under my street clothes I am dress completely as a women. She had gotten a new pants outfit with a nice blouse.  She came over while I was dressing an asked me if she could borrow a necklace that I had.  I of course said yes.  See here is one positive and another one was there is perfume that we both like she ran low and asked me if she could use some of mine.  There are many many more positive to me being a CD.

In closing have a nice day ladies and a great Merry Christmas in one and all.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting, supportive place! Congratulations on having a supportive SO! It sounds like so much fun!

Hugs, Lara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?