Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amber
      Lady

Hi I am a 20-year-old college student who has been crossdressing since I was bout 9 or 10. the first time I dressed was on what was sort of a  bet… if only it stopped there even at that age iIlooked like an undeveloped female when I was in girls clothes. I enjoyed the way I looked and still do to this day.

granted in order for me to look the part now, there are several more things that need to be done in order to be passable.

I do identify as a girl when dressed, and I also identify as a bisexual (however I have my prefeerences)

my only complaint about myself is my but chin as most of the time it seems to me that is the only give away when it comes to me passing.

Lastly I am what you call an avid gamer and anime lover these are my main two hobbies.

I’ll include some recent pics…. I tend to stay away from makeup as I feel it makes me look unnatural  ( this is a big step for me as I am often what you call a shy girl and this is one of the few times I am actually seeking out a community that would include me without judgment)

Hello Amber,

Welcome to the community. You will  find that there is no reason to be shy here. Everyone  is very supportive, caring, and helpful. Our chat room  is a great place for some lively conversation, and it is a great part of this community.

Cookie  😊

Anonymous

Hello Amber welcome CD chat we all care for each other. So joins the chat hugs Jennifer
      great site, the girls are great here, we laugh cry help have fun. It’s all CDC

Anonymous

Hi Amber! Welcome to CDH 🙂 I’m also a 20 year old college student cd, although I’m not half as pretty as you 🙂 Glad to have another girl my age!

Amber
        Lady

Thank you everyone… and Katie I am also glad to see that there is someone my age and thank for the compliment

Welcome Amber. You’ve definitely come to the right place as shy doesn’t seem to usually last long here. I wish you all the luck in finding the love and support that you need.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Amber. Welcome to our little slice of heaven. I think you are absolutely gorgeous.</p>

Anonymous

Hi Amber and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Amber, and welcome to CDH; it’s very nice to meet you. What sort of gaming are you into: PC / Console, board, card, tabletop RPG, or something else I’m forgetting?

Hi amber welcome

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?