Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Autumn and I am currently gender fluid but hope to be 24/7 transwoman one day. I have been slowly evolving over the last 5 years. I knew as a child that I wanted to be a girl but kept that a secret as I felt there was something wrong with me and those thoughts were shameful. Most of my life I felt self hatred for those feelings. My gender evolution has more to do with healing those layers of hating myself, accepting myself and honoring my true essence. I try to work on healing everyday. As I heal, my true self comes out.

My style is blue jeans, sweatshirt and running shoes with some light makeup. And my long hair in a pony tail.

Thank you for reading!

Anonymous

We have to find ourselves and embrace it because that is who we are. We have to live our lives and love ourselves and enjoy life. And being a girl 👧 can be very nice way of living. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Autumn nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so ask the many ladies here all the questions you still dont the answers too he he .. Then when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Autumn as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away ..  Wonderful to have a somewhat supportive wife as many other ladies here like myself here included as so many ladies still in there closet so lookaround and have fun.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Autumn,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy those little steps along your journey.  Happy to hear you’ve had success healing.  Enjoy meeting other ladies on the site.  It’s a wonderful and supportive group.

Alice

Hi Autumn

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Love you’re name. My favourite time of year, to be in woods here in northern England…

J J
      Lady

Welcome, and good luck with your healing. You are who you are, so love that person unconditionally. One of the best things ever said to me about my dressing was  “if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem, not yours.”

You be you, and we are here to help and support you.

[postquote quote=684830]

Thank you, I love that quote!

Welcome Autumn,
      I understand what you’re being healed of, and wish you well as you continue on this journey. Let me tell you that it is so worth it when you can live as the person you’ve always known you truly were!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Autumn welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, there is no need to feel ashamed i think most of us have felt that way some time in our past, most of us have accepted that we are different from other people, some of us are part time crossdresser’s some of us dress up 24/7 some of us are trans and are taking the next step in transforming our lives,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Autumn –

Welcome to CDH -be sure to check out the forums and articles – look forward to meeting you in chat

XOXO
      Suzanne

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Autumn. My own membership is just a few days old but I love being here and trust you will as well. I’m sad for the self-hatred you experience but glad you’re moving away from it.

Hugs and kisses, W.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Autumn welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?