• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi y’all my name is Brandie I live in the east Tennessee valley my journey started when I was a teen. I always want to know what it felt like being a girl, when I stayed home sic from school I would sneak and try on my moms clothes but they was to big. Skip ahead to age 16/17 on the car ride home from school my mom asked what was I going to be for Halloween? I told her I dont know I haven been thinking about it.She asked do you remember my Elvira costume? I said I think so inside I was thinking the slinky black dress with the slit up the leg high heel boots and fishnets hell yea i remember it. She said well you can wear it if you want. I told her I dont know about being a girl. She said its Halloween no one would care besides I think you would look cute I will dig it out when we get home and you can try it on and decide. Later that day she gave me the costume Dress,high heels,and black opaque tights. She told me she gave me tights to cover my leg hair when I tried it all on I was in heaven. I wore that costume sevral time over the years.

Skip ahead to my 30s I repressed the urges to want to dress then one day at work the employees was trying to come up with a group costume. The women came up with pimp and hoe being I was the only guy they said I could be a pimp. I said why do y’all get to have the fun I want to be a hoe so I got to cross dress in public I wore a red dress with slits up both sides thigh high boots and black tights. I got hit on all day I crossdressed at work one more time. Pandora box was opened after that every chance i had to crossdress up for Halloween I did.

On my birthday I came out as a crossdresser to all my friends and family there reaction was about time you admitted it. My mom said I have known since you was little why do you think I gave you heels all these years? Now she is letting me raid her closet when ever I want.

Hi Brandie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Brandie,

welcome to CDH. That was a great intro and it’s very admirable that you came out to your friends and family. I think that is the biggest obstacle for most of us girls on this site. Very nice to meet you!

Candice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome, Brandie.  It’s nice to meet you.

Hi Brandie nice to meet you and happy you found us here .You have found and joined the best and most wonderful CD site on the internet. Now that you are here please read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to any thing you allways wanted to know about the girl living in your heart and sole. So get settled in relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. So many girls here to meet and make lasting friendships with from all over the world .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stuphanie Bass

P.S. Thanks for a nice intro page that was fantastic and a full profile page also cant wait till your next story  and what a pretty profile photo .

Hi Brandie,

Welcome to CDH, and thank you for your fantastic introduction!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Brandie!

Anonymous

Hello I am Samantha. Nice to meet you. I love your story. I am like you, I dressed up in my sister’s clothes any chance I got. When I was in my late 20’s I started driving a truck and buying my own clothes and shoes. I enjoy dressing up more everyday. I am in late 40’s.

Samantha

Anonymous

welcome Brandie…. so many girls to be friends with here offering friendship, support,advice and lovely girl talk. Enjoy

Emily
      Lady

Hallo and welcome Brandie! Thanks for sharing your story. It was fun and encouraging to read. Feel free to ask questions and share more stories here. You will find nothing but acceptance and support from the ladies here.

Emily

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?