Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a 58 yr old gay man. I am new to crossdressing.  The closest thing I have done is wearing panties, which I do on a regular basis.  i have tried on my ex’s teddy, and my mom’s nylons. I admit I loved it.  I had a traumatic experience when I was in 4th grade which caused me to live as a codependent my whole life.  I have started to work on my problem.  I am learning exactly who my true self is.  I also began seeing a therapist.  I get goosebumps now when I think about all the possibilities crossdressing has to offer me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brenda

hello and its very nice to meet you. Oh yes you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s 🌹

Welcome Brenda!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Today I was in Meijer. I walked through the women’s section. I was feeling all the cool fabrics. I can not wait to start getting some clothes to wear.

Anonymous

Hi Brenda, welcome to CDH

Hi Brenda, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Interesting that you are new to crossdressing at age 58! I didn’t find out about Teralynn until I was 51! People discover a love for crossdressing and a feminine persona they want to present to the world at all different ages! But once it happens it usually becomes part of who you are for the rest of your life! I noticed that you have a significant other that apparently is unaware of your crossdressing discovery! That could present some significant difficulties in your life! Should you ever feel the urge to tell her about your crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will send you an approach method to use that has been successfully used by some crossdressing people including a few members of CDH. Most crossdressing people live in fear of their significant other finding out and those that are courageous enough to open up and tell usually blunder in to Iran’s get poor responses! It is a big decision to be honest and knowing how to approach your significant other about your crossdressing is very important! You will find a lot of support and acceptance here at CDH! So I recommend that you stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members! There is a reason why so many crossdressing people eventually find their way to this site! It has a good reputation for supporting crossdressers and their significant others if they have any. I am sure you will find this to be true also. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?