Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am new to CDH and really excited about exploring my feminine side from others here in the community, reading, seeing and learning about their stories and experiences about styles, makeup, general appearance and so much more.  I am hoping these will provide me guidance and direction for me as I begin my journey.

Over the past few years I have made a number of lifestyle, health and fitness changes, finally being true to myself rather than seeking approval and acceptance from others.  My journey as Brittney  is just the latest in my personal evolution.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brittney,

welcome to this wonderful supportive place!

you will find the girls here very friendly and helpful.

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Brittney,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are really friendly and supportive.

I am always happy to help or support if I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi brittney

I also joined at the first of the year I love it welcome dear let any of us know if you need anything while getting settled into heaven

Jenny

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Brittany, Welcome to a great place to share and learn. I totally agree with you about lifestyle and fitness changes. Since I have spent more time as Paulette I have become very conscious of my weight and overall health. I ride my bike ten miles a day and eat much smaller portions. As a result, I have lost thirty pounds and am now down to a size 12. (It’s so good to not have to go the ‘Plus’ sizes any more. Have fun and enjoy the companionship of the girls here at CDH. Hugs, Paulette

Thanks Paulette, I too cycle, love it here in FL, but miss the really miss the mountains and terrain in Tucson AZ where I recently moved from.

Darn, sure wish you were still in Tucson. I am putting together a girls group there.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Brittany.  You will enjoy your en femme side here!

Hi Brittany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brittany Welcome here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times . Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Brittney from a newcomer also. Sounds like you know who you are and where you’re going now, me too, isn’t it liberating? I’m sorry we missed each other as I just moved to Tucson myself and really enjoy fitness and bicycling, darn. Well we always have the online connection so see you around CDH.

** Kayla **

Kayla,  yes, too bad.   I really did enjoy living in the northern mountains of Tucson, AZ.  Cycling was certainly more challenging, much more than here in northeast FL. Look forward to keeping in touch,   Brittney

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Brittany ,

Welcome to CDH !

You have come to the right place for all the things you
      are seeking in your introduction.

I promise you that you will find out more about yourself every day
      as I have experienced being here for more than three months now.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here !
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Sounds like you’re on the right path – for you – you go, girl!

Hi Brittany nice meeting you so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here that have said with there welcome i cant add to them so i will say again there new Florida girl moved from central Fla. 15 years ago to N E Montana little bit of a climate change Brr .. Hugs new sister hope to see you around sometime for a chat..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie,  thanks for the warm welcome.  I look forward to it.  Brittney

Thank you all for your warm and encouraging welcome into the CDH community. I have updated and completed a lot of information in my profile and look forward to learning and hopefully meeting you.

As in my life in general, I am looking to develop sincere and emotionally intimate friendships and relationships rather than what I refer to as “casual acquaintances”. It seems that in today’s world we live in with social media and all, too often people just want to acquire as many “so called” friends without really having any interest in them or desire to get to know them.

With all that said, I am truly excited about being part of the CDH community and look forward to learning from all of you and all the information that CDH provides in my personal evolution.

Anonymous

Brittney

Wecome to CDH, i am newer here also, but you will fond the overall acceptance and warmth felt by all the gurls that reach out here is heartwarming

Huggs
      Penny

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Brittney and welcome to CDH. I think you will totally love it and all the girls here. I joined early this December and just love the site and all the girls. Everyone is so kind, loving and accepting.  I will send you a friend request and look forward to hearing how you are enjoying your new community.

Love,

Trish

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi Brittney, welcome, hope you find it as amazing as I
      Xx
      Brianna

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Brittney,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Brittney and welcome tot his Heavenly address where you can explore your feminine side with wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Welcome to the best site on the Internet and welcome to the family!

Dani

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?