- March 20, 2022 at 11:23 am #630235Caroline LaurentParticipantRegistered On: March 20, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I’m new to the site and super excited to be apart of the community! I am 30 years old and live in Washington DC. I have been crossdressing since I was about 13 years old. I was on and off dressing up until the last couple of years. I guess a bright spot of lockdown was finding the fun and enjoyment of cross dressing again. I love getting dolled up and hope to meet some wonderful people to befriend and share in our feminine journey. Talk soon! xx
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 21, 2022 at 8:49 pm #630547Auroras LivingfemLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
Hi everyone again thank you for your comments which I read and reread every time I have a chance to log and already retired last year and I missed working cause I started driving a small bobtail box truck in 1978 till 1991 which I got todrive class A non sleeper tractors but when work decided to go out of state my opportunity to dress 👗 went wild dressing while resting sleeping time had between 2/4 hours dress up and make some walking around rig then sleep 8 hours and drive next town made delivery then time for sleep time again (dressing time) and when home I will dress but cautiously wife knows don’t approve been caught several times in the past try to explain every time that for me I need that urge either for several minutes to hour available , just the feeling of that panties and bra and winter time is the best we can hide it with a jacket or sweaters and better I noticed that with my work pants had enough room to wear a dress besides my nylons garter belt and even one of my corsets. For me since 5 I new all feminist things where my things Mom nylons garter belt her always red lipstick been my all favorite I thank you all you veterans and since I discovered CDH and her founder Vanessa Law I try to know that we are not alone , welcome Caroline and all new sisters
- March 21, 2022 at 6:30 pm #630521
- March 21, 2022 at 12:20 pm #630468AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Nice to meet you Caro and welcome to CDH!
- March 21, 2022 at 12:08 pm #630466Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 153Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 621 times
There are several CD groups in the DC area that meet regularly. If you join meetup.com you can find the two groups.
D.C. Area Transgender Ladies Socials and Events (DCATS)
The DC Regional Trans Ladies’ Community & Events
The first one is the smaller of the two, and formed off the second one, but both have a great bunch of girls that meet regularly for fun and enjoyment.
You do have to have a login and password to meetup.com to check them out, but once you do, you will get emails from them when they have activities.
I’m in suburban Maryland, so not too far from you. Perhaps we might arrange a meetup sometime for luhch or so?
Welcome to CDH!
- March 21, 2022 at 10:02 am #630446
- March 21, 2022 at 8:05 am #630408Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1218Has thanked: 1839 timesBeen thanked: 2694 times
Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- March 21, 2022 at 4:35 am #630345
- March 20, 2022 at 3:43 pm #630266MonaRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
- March 20, 2022 at 3:18 pm #630263Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
Welcome Caroline. enjoy the friendship and the forums here. I am quite the foody and love DC for that reason. Any type of food in the world is at your fingertips there. I tried a lot of them while I was there for some years.
Welcome and enjoy the site.
- March 20, 2022 at 3:15 pm #630262
- March 20, 2022 at 3:11 pm #630261Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 402Has thanked: 1328 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
Hi Caro, and welcome! You touched on an interesting observation and that is the ‘lock-down’ gave many of us the opportunity and time to explore our feminine natures in greater detail. I think for some of us we became more comfortable with the girl within us to the point where, now that things are returning to a semblance of ‘normal’, we are venturing out to explore the world in in our feminine persona with greater confidence. At least this is what happened in my situation. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette
- March 20, 2022 at 2:05 pm #630255
- March 20, 2022 at 12:44 pm #630248Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 267Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 916 times
- March 20, 2022 at 11:41 am #630239Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 595Has thanked: 2728 timesBeen thanked: 1990 times
Lovely to meet you i live overthe pond in England. Been CD for about3 years. This site is wonderful so friendly and informative
Hugs Charlotte x
Ps messsge me anytime
- March 20, 2022 at 11:27 am #630236
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.