Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new to the site and super excited to be apart of the community! I am 30 years old and live in Washington DC. I have been crossdressing since I was about 13 years old. I was on and off dressing up until the last couple of years. I guess a bright spot of lockdown was finding the fun and enjoyment of cross dressing again. I love getting dolled up and hope to meet some wonderful people to befriend and share in our feminine journey. Talk soon! xx

Anonymous

🌹Welcome to the site

Hi Caro
      Lovely to meet you i live overthe pond in England. Been CD for about3 years. This site is wonderful so friendly and informative
      Hugs Charlotte x
      Ps messsge me anytime

Hello Caroline, welcone to our site, from Jane in Tasmania.
      The lockdown worldwide has changed a lot of lives. It gave you the chance to femme up and isn’t that a joy to behold.
      All the best
      Jane

Welcome Caroline to this wonderful community.
      Hugs, Sandra

Hi Caro, and welcome! You touched on an interesting observation and that is the ‘lock-down’ gave many of us the opportunity and time to explore our feminine natures in greater detail. I think for some of us we became more comfortable with the girl within us to the point where, now that things are returning to a semblance of ‘normal’, we are venturing out to explore the world in in our feminine persona with greater confidence. At least this is what happened in my situation. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Caro,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Caroline. enjoy the friendship and the forums here.   I am quite the foody and love DC for that reason.  Any type of food in the world is at your fingertips there.  I tried a lot of them while I was there for some years.
      Welcome and enjoy the site.

Chrissy

Hi Caroline. My name is Mona. We are super excited to meet you and welcome you to this community! Looking forward to hearing your story and getting to know you better!

-Mona 💜

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Caro welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Caroline,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Caroline.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Caroline!

There are several CD groups in the DC area that meet regularly. If you join meetup.com you can find the two groups.

D.C. Area Transgender Ladies Socials and Events (DCATS)
      and
      The DC Regional Trans Ladies’ Community & Events

The first one is the smaller of the two, and formed off the second one, but both have a great bunch of girls that meet regularly for fun and enjoyment.

You do have to have a login and password to meetup.com to check them out, but once you do, you will get emails from them when they have activities.

I’m in suburban Maryland, so not too far from you. Perhaps we might arrange a meetup sometime for luhch or so?

Welcome to CDH!

Leah Santini

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Caro and welcome to CDH!

Welcome Caroline to this  Heavenly community where you find residing wonderful, friendly and supportive people to befriend.

Hi everyone again thank you for your comments which I read and reread every time I have a chance to log and already retired last year and I missed working cause I started driving a small bobtail box truck in 1978 till 1991 which I got todrive class A non sleeper tractors but when work decided to go out of state my opportunity to dress 👗 went wild dressing while resting sleeping time had between 2/4 hours dress up and make some walking around rig then sleep 8 hours and drive next town made delivery then time for sleep time again (dressing time) and when home I will dress but cautiously wife knows don’t approve been caught several times in the past try to explain every time that for me I need that urge either for several minutes to hour available , just the feeling of that panties and bra and winter time is the best we can hide it with a jacket or sweaters and better I noticed that with my work pants had enough room to wear a dress besides my nylons garter belt and even one of my corsets. For me since 5 I new all feminist things where my things Mom nylons garter belt her always red lipstick been my all favorite I thank you all you veterans and since I discovered CDH and her founder Vanessa Law I try to know that we are not alone , welcome Caroline and all new sisters

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?