Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I have been crossdressing for about 3 years. I have always loved to wear women’s clothes. I feel good about myself dressed female. I feel it’s the best fit for me. I traveled out a few times dressed female. I went out to dinner one time with a guy. I felt comfortable but a little fearful. Well glad to meet everyone. Thanks,Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH!

Very nice meeting you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs Stephanie 🌹

Thanks so much for all the advice and caring. Thank you everyone. Jamie

Anonymous

Welcome Jamie!

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Hi Jamie.  Welcome.

Much love,

Raquel

Welcome to the family!

dani

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Jamie !

So nice you have found CDH , you will love it here !

Love Sylvia

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?