Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say RIGHT off, that, while checking this place out, I actually came to tears several times because I can feel the genuine heartfelt WELCOME everywhere I look.

I started experimenting with cross dressing about 6 months ago. My wife encourages me 100% and while I am not ready to go outside as of yet I am starting to explore this new wonder in my life and am looking forward to sharing that journey with you all.

Thank you for being here.

Jolene

Welçome to CDH! It’s so great to hear from guys whose SO is understanding and supportive.
      Big Hugs and Kisses to Both of You,
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous

Hello Joline very nice to meet you.

Hi Joline nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of all the wonderful ladies here that are telling there lifes stories about there femme journeys .. So girlfriend when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Joline as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Congrats to you girl for coming out to your wife and she was accepting as many other ladies here are like me also in that same boat i have been married 39 years working on 40 and came out to mine just after marrage to her .. If you think she would be intrested to join us girls here there is a group here thats only for gg women like herself  that we dont have access to just them .. Called For Wifes and Significant Others lots of wonderful ladies to chat with and she can ask and learn some things she might be intrested in knowing .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hopr to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Joline,

And welcome. Just six months? I’d love to hear more about how it all began for you if you’re comfortable sharing about it.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Hi Joline,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Sounds like you are already getting some good support. We will be here to help and give support. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Jolene –

Welcome to CDH.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles, there is helpful information in each.  Look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Joline. I hope you make as many friends as I have.

Beth
      Lady

Welcome to the gang Joline!

B

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joline

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jolene and welcome to our Sisterhood. You’re a very lucky girl to have a wife who’s so supportive. Treat her well she’s definitely a keeper. I’d love to chat now and then to follow your progress. This is an exciting time for you I’m sure 🥰. I would love to be one of your friends.

Trish ❤️

Hi Joline welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, it’s great that you have your wife’s support in your crossdressing, me I’m still in the closet to my wife, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 24/7, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Joline!

This is the best CD forum I have ever found online and am soooooo glad I did. We are all sisters here at different points along our journey, here to support each other.

Take care

Tara

J J
      Lady

Hello and welcome,

Have a wonderful time on this new journey of yours. Oh to be a new to this! some of us in our retirement years miss those days when everything was new and exciting. For many of us it is “been there done that.”

Enjoy and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concern. Somebody here has already dealt with it in some form or other, so no point in inventing the wheel.

Welcome aboard Jolene!  Everyone here has been very welcoming.  I hope you enjoy yourself here!

hello  wellcome.!

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi honey, DO IT, your wife is your best freind, lover, girlfriend,  enjoy the he’ll outta that. Life doesn’t get any better… be her bestest freind

Xx

Brianna

Hi Joline, and welcome from your neighbor in Gilbert. I just got back from Diva Las Vegas and it was FANTASTIC! It was my first time there. We had a big party at Bahama Breeze on Tuesday night. It was so much fun to meet other girls and just have a good time! Las Vegas is a wonderful place to go out and about en femme. Even if anyone notices nobody cares. By the way, we are starting a little group here in the Phoenix area for crossdressers who have the support of their wives. We are keeping the group small and are planning on having makeup parties and other fun things to do. The goal is to get everyone confident enough to go out and about and enjoy some ‘girly’ time! I can’t begin to ell you how much fun it is to be out in public and be treated like a lady! Let’s stay in touch!
      Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Joline,

Welcome to this lovely site! I’m very happy to hear you have such an encouraging wife! Not a lot of girls are that lucky.
      I would love to hear how dressing started out for you. I just started several years ago at 59.
      One day I just had to buy a skirt and try it on.
      It has grown quite a bit from there!

Send me a message if you want to chat,

💕Lara

Hi joline

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?