Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie Gee
      Lady

I live in the UK, now in my 70’s and married for 42 years. My wife knows of my hobby, doesn’t really approve but turns a blind eye until she wants to beat me with it! I do like 1950’s fashions and lingerie, especially proper nylons.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Julie,

Hope you enjoy cdh, it’s a safe and friendly place to be.

Marti xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Julie,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you, the girls here are really friendly.

I am also  from the U.K. and my wife also knows and is supportive of me dressing, I also love vintage clothing, especially from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.  I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Julie Gee

Gosh darling, you look absolutely gorgeous for being your age. I envy you and also want to give you a warm welcome to CDH!

Huggs
      Penny

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Julie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Julie,
      Welcome from another septuagenarian CD’er. I am 74 and have been married almost fifty years. My wife has slowly accepted Paulette to where she is now buying her outfits and posing for photo shoots with her. We just recently went to what you folks across the pond call a ‘fancy dress’ party with a disco theme. We wore matching outfits as disco twins. It was a blast. Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Julie
      What a perfect UK name. Welcome. Share stories sometime. I agree about the 50’s lingerie and clothing. That’s what planted the seeds in me. I bet you love the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
      Incredible clothes. Have fun.

Hi julie.

Welcome to the community and nice to meet another uk girl. You’ll find lots of friendly girls here always up for a chat. You look lovely a double for joanna lumley.

Love Carol ❤️

Hi Julie

Welcome to CDH. We are a friendly group of girls here. So any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Julie.  You will love it here.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Julie

Welcome to this friendly accepting place!

Hugs,

Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Julie, enjoy yourself here.

Chrissy

Hi Julie nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoin yourself here.. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..

With so many ladies here that have said with there welcome i cant add nuch to them so i will say again nice neeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Its wonderful that your wife somewhat supports you time will hope to make it better for you both as conversations is a plus  just little at a time girl good luck..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

What do you mean “beat me with it”?

Thanks, Julie

Diane

Julie Gee
        Lady

It is when she is in a bad mood or mad at something, the dressing is always mentioned as a problem, a “poison chalice” was mentioned. Yet on other occasions we can chat about fashions, shoes etc.

Hi Julie!

Welcome to CDH!

It’s really nice to meet you.

Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Julie Welcome to CDH, I like 50s style women’s clothes my self

Hi Julie and welcome to this heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive people.

As it was the 50’s that I first began to dress I also like the 50’s soft feminine fashions.    The soft feeling lingerie, the box pleated skirts, the blouses, the stockings held by suspender belt or corset.  I could dream on for ever,  Jenny.

Hi Julie

Welcome to CDH, it’s always nice to welcome another UK girl! We have crossed paths on Flickr so I have seen a lot of your photos! I like the 50’s as well as later fashions……. Enjoy your time here, you are bound to make lots of new friends……….xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Julie ,

Welcome to CDH !

I am 53 years old , still in the closet ,
      and from the Netherlands myself

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done.
      See you on the Forums,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Julie, welcome to CDH where you’ll meet lots of lovely girls.  I’m also from the UK.

Kimmy

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?