• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      melissa
      Lady

I just got this black lace dress from from Fredrick of Hollywood.I went to this club in New plaiz,ny.back in 2003 on the way back before I got on the highway I got pull over by the cops.they ask me for my paperwork.I left my place with the dress on plus drving with heels on.when the officer came back to me he ask me if I been drving and he made me to get out of the car.when he saw I had on the outfit on he was shocked that I had it on then he made me to the dwi test behind the car.as the cars was passing by the will honk there horn at me.when on this was going down it was middle of winter with ice cold weather.I was frozen by the time I got back in the car.after that I had to go to the bathroom and the only thing was a rest stop on the way there I stop went to the bathroom

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wow Melisa what a story. Makes my time misplacing my keys at the gas station seem like a walk in the park! Good for you to look back and laugh at it!

Melissa,

I have been to a club a long while ago down in your area while dressed. I used to travel the Thruway a lot dressed heading to Albany from the Newburgh area. I loved the attention I got while dressed from the truckers. I used to stop at the Saugerties pull over stop on the Thruway and get out to stretch my legs and walk around in my heels for a little bit, kind of putting on a show for the truckers and teasing them some.

I was also once pulled over by the Troopers on my drive up the Thruway, but it wasn’t as exciting as your adventure. I was pulled over and was fully dressed in a black skirt, nice blouse, stockings, heels, and fully made up (or at least the best I could do with my make up) and wig on. I had the Lee press on nails on too. When the Trooper came up to the window (it was a warm summer day), I had my license and registration already out for him. I was scared to no end on what he might say, but there was nothing I could do. He took my info back to his car and ran the check, coming back with a clean license and such. He did not write me an actual ticket, but instead gave me a warning ticket and asked me to slow down. He was very nice, and when handing me back my things he actually said “Ma’am”. I was flying high for the rest of the ride after that, although at a slower pace after that.

With as many times as I have traveled the Thruway while dressed all in femme, that was the only time I had gotten pulled over by a Trooper.

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Love the story Melissa, I cant wait for the next one.

Hello Melissa,

Saw your story and it reminded me of Cynthia’s. I saw in your profile you are looking at possibly transitioning. We have a few ladies that have or are in the process of transitioning. Let me know if you would like me to get you in touch with them. Welcome to CDH and I hope the ladies here can give you the support you are looking for on your journey.

Codille
      Ambassador

Anonymous

Hiya Melissa, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?