Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi folks,

I have decided to make the plunge here.  I have been wanting more to my Mindy side of life now for about 5 years, and she has been with me for well over 20 in some way.  To be frankly honest with you all, 4 years ago I was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor.  It scared me quite simply.  I underwent surgery and what should have been normal went wrong because they lost me twice while being under.  What should have been a 2 hour surgery, went to 5 hours.  For 3 years I underwent physical therapy due to lose of a few normal body functions.  Due to all of this, some weight gain and loss of muscle tone has happened.  Also, I have a condition called Late Onset PTSD which has been a hard thing on me.  Too much medicine tossed at me by the Doctors, and Therapists trying to make me the person I am NOT.  Frankly, it’s been a tough road.

The few times I feel spot on is when I started wearing panties I liked under my pants.  I just love the feel of them.  When I get the chance, panties, a Satin Cami top and maybe a short satin robe while I lay out on the couch bring me to a very calming state.

The major issue is that I know my wife of 45 years will never ever allow this.  It would surely be the end of our marriage.  Quite honestly, when I gave up my Service to this Country 20 years ago this month, I thought I was doing the right thing for the two of us.  If anything, now we are just two friends living together under the same roof.

I have talked with one life long friend that I knew embraced alternative cultures.  She has been very understanding and very kind about the whole thing with me due to her experiences.  We have discussed the why and how I feel, and has understood more about this than any therapist I have had.

At this point in my life, I doubt that I will ever be able to go out dressed like I would like to be.  Again, weight gain, and being in my 60’s.  But I do dream of this.  I know exactly how I want Mindy to look like, 5’11” with shoulder length red hair to accent my hazel eyes. A simple woman with simple needs.  Happy in blue jeans, a nice white blouse, and some shoe booties would be my standard fair.

That may all be a dream, and I guess that would be okay too.  But I am here to learn, understand, and have mutual respect for others that feel what I am feeling.  I hope this is not too long, and I hope you can see where I am in this.

Thanks!

Mindy, you have came to the right site. I am 72 single did my 23 yrs service, now I can full will my desire. I wear panties all the time now yes it does fill good and right. The other girls will do their very best to bring you along.

Hi Mindy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Thank you for such a detailed introduction post. I sense your pain in the writing. I myself have had a 23 year military career and when I retired I experienced a heart operation, loss of a kidney, a number of ailments related to agent orange exposure and a near death experience in 2001! I also did not learn about Teralynn until I was 51 and now I am 71 and wonder why I never knew about that feminine part of me at an earlier age! You are in a very wonderful place here. There are plenty of friendly supportive girls here who will be glad to assist you. All you have to do is stay active on the site and let us know how we can help. We cannot get our younger years back, but we can make the most out of the days we have left in this physical life. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings to you Mindy

Anonymous

Hello Mindy

Welcome to CDH…

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mindy  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Mindy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mindy nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. first of all i want to thank you for your service  to us all . So theirs so much to do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions. From clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl Mindy who lives in your heart and sole.  Sorry about wifes reluctance to support you in your hour of need . So please ask for help if needed some one here will help with advice to the best of their ability . So take care and pm anytime as i work early till late  but allways check and answer when im home again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Mindy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?