Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi i am a mother to 2 cross dressers one is my beautiful son and the other is my beautiful daugher as you can understand this has been a long journey for me it was easier with my daughter as she doesnt need to hde like my son does he wears his gilrs clothes only n the house which breaks my heart as i know he would ove to wear them everywhere all the time but i am tryng to make his life as easy as possible so he can be as comfortable as possible i enjoy taking him clothes shopping but its hard to find clothes that will fit his man bits ie underwear and also tops that fit because he doesnt have breasts just wanting to connect to people that have the same issues and i hope that he mght join as well to find friends and support thanks for reading 🙂

Hi Tina, welcome and thank you for being a supportive parent to both your children. I’m sure that you’ll find many helpful forum articles that may assist in understanding and reassuring your son that he is accepted by many and not all that different from so many others. Let us all live happy lives.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Tina

I am so glad you are here.
      I don’t have a child who is a CD. I have a fiancée that is a CD and a son that is gay. I think you will find lots of support here. I will send you a private message about our SO group. This would be a great group for you. It is a private group for members who have a CD in their life.

Hugs
      Kayla
      ❤️

Anonymous

“Let us all live happy lives.” Very true indeed. Live an let live…

Welcome aboard Tina.

Lisa 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina welcome,  “oh my” you certainly have a situation and one hopefully here we can help with.  I  see your already on good hands . Kayla has offered her services  to you and I know  you’ll  be well taken care of. CdHeaven is a place of support for everyone and help to better understand these confusing times. We’re all here to help  so yes ask your questions and received the answers from compassionate and thoughtful gals . Be proud to be part of a community that cares for all that passes. very nice meeting.

Stephanie 🌹

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun welcome it is a difficult situation. We will all help you as much as we can. Kayla is going to pm you i see.

Hugd

You guys have all been so lovely i fee like i have landed in wonderful place thankyou all i look forward to making friends.

Hi Tina, yes I can understand, that is a tough situation. Its wonderful though that they both have a supportive Mother, it really does go a long way.
      Thankyou very much for joining CDH, you have found yourself in a very supportive environment with lots of experienced members who can help to guide you and offer advice. Please feel free to post any questions on the forums you may have 🙂 . Of course we would be happy to have your son as a member as long as he is 18 or over! Thankyou very much for sharing this with us, what a wonderful mother you are, your children are very lucky to have you 🙂

Fiona xxx

Hi Tina.Welcome to CDH.I must congratulate you for your understanding attitude to your son’s crossdressing.You are doing him a fantastic service by letting him dress as a female at home.From experience I know thatit’s not healthy to repress the desire to crossdress.I had wonderful parents but if I had come out to my parents about my crossdressing they would never have understood or accepted it.When I confessed to my wife about my female side she was shocked and was not accepting.Three years ago she relented.She now lets me dress en femme every day when we are at home.I go shopping with her in male mode but we have great fun choosing my outfits.I keep expressing a desire to go out in public with her dressed as a woman.She understands my frustration but says that she would rather me confine my dressing to the home where I am safe.Good luck to you and your son and daughter on their journeys.If you need any advice please message me.I have been crossdressing since I wws twelve years old in 1972,

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH!  The support that we can give and get to those around us is so crucial to making it a safer and better place.  And to know that a parent is willing to give that level of support is wonderful to hear since many are not as fortunate to have that experience. Thank you! This community is all about support so glad to have you here and if I can answer any questions for you, I am happy to help.

Hugs,

Michelle

Welcome Tina!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?