- January 9, 2021 at 11:02 am #429999Karl KnausParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Hi my name is Karl. I haven’t decided on a fem name. I got dressed up as a girl at about 6. I have dressed up as a girl a few times. My sister’s clothes. I have been dressed a few times by an friends wife and also by my ex wife. I got myself panties a while ago. And recently a skirt and a sleep wear. I struggle acting like a women. I really enjoy dressing up.
- January 26, 2021 at 5:30 am #438437
- January 13, 2021 at 1:46 pm #432014Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1370Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2966 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 10, 2021 at 4:33 pm #430609Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 425Has thanked: 2619 timesBeen thanked: 1523 times
- January 9, 2021 at 3:17 pm #430178Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3220 times
- January 9, 2021 at 2:34 pm #430126
- January 9, 2021 at 2:21 pm #430115Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1192Has thanked: 3315 timesBeen thanked: 3170 times
Welcome, Karl! Well a name is something important to you, and it has to feel right. For me, the name I decided to use, “Amy” just came to me one day when I was dressed up. I thought of a number of other names, mostly of women I have known at one time, and thought attractive, but somehow Amy seemed to be right. For some reason only known to my subconscious.
Karla would be a good choice as it’s close to you male name, or you could take other spelling of it, with a “C” for Carla. Either one is a well known and recognized female name, if that’s important to you. If you get out in the world en femme, it would also help as if someone says “Hey Karla….” you’ll pick up on it much better than a totally different name.
Though as I said it’s totally up to you, and you have to feel it’s right for you.
Otherwise this is great website, very accepting no matter where you find yourself on your journey or however you may identify yourself.
- January 9, 2021 at 2:11 pm #430110Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1270Has thanked: 12532 timesBeen thanked: 4167 times
Hi Karl nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here .. You have joined the best CD site on the internet so get settled in and relax .. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts about our lifes as women that we are .. So when comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everythimg you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.. As for friends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. You are a new sister and family member so enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..
- January 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm #430103Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
Hi, and welcome Karl.
I agree Karla sounds good, but your name is something so important to you, you must pick one for yourself!!
Now ive been rude,lol, let me welcome you properly
You have come to the warmest, most supportive family in the world, our sisters here are truly amazing.
So relax, look around, read the forums and posts, and let us get to know you, as you do, us.
- January 9, 2021 at 1:33 pm #430089Roxanne KorgiLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
Oh Wow Karl welcome!!
Just as I was starting to think I am the only one in South Africa… Two Gurlz introduce themselves in one night!!!
Please read my message to Wilma… the same applies!
We are here to support each other! The open forum gets you inputs from all over the world but if you want to share privately you are most welcome…
- January 9, 2021 at 12:57 pm #430064
- January 9, 2021 at 12:32 pm #430051Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
- January 9, 2021 at 12:19 pm #430041Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4792Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 8282 times
Karl,,, hummm… Karla sounds nice.. anyways welcome. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.