Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I am alone I enjoy dressing up. I wish I were a woman, I wish I were able to have the courage to go outside dressed up. I wish I had the nerve to tell someone. It has been 50 yrs that I been in the closet about this. Julie wants out real bad. I have purged many times, only to buy more things. I love wearing sexy panties, bras, slips, skirts and tops. I love wearing nylons and leggins and lingerie, makeup and nail painted. All with a quick removal plan in case someone comes home. I could never tell my wife about this. I want to meet up with another like me to explore more options in this life. I am 62 and at a point in my life where I am beginning to choose Julie over Michael. But I do not find the time alone enough. I am considering divorce and moving to be Julie 24/7. All I need is a push and a little help from a cross dressing friend, which of course, I have none yet. I hope to gain some. Friend me if you like.

Thanks,

Julie

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Stevie Steiner. Reason: Topic cleansing
      Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Julie,  it’s like you came into my room and stole my diary. The only exception, I told my wife. I’ve made some bad decisions in my life, none I regret more than sharing my most intimate secret. She pretends to be ok with it. She’ll gift me somethings, ie skirts, leggings, purse, only to take them back as she is calling me names.  I have a son and she has two of her own.
      She threatens to tell them every time I disagree with her, not even argue. I’m so worried how my son, 13, will react. If I knew he’d be ok. I’d be gone.
      Julie know you are not alone. I welcome you to be apart of my journey. We can learn and discover together.
      I know I can’t do this alone. I’ve been alone for way to long. I’m afraid of the future holds, but if I do it a Jocelyn, I’m already better off than I was any time previously in my life.
      We got this girl.  Scream aloud, and whisper to yourself if others are around, I am woman! No one can stop me now! I am beautiful! Here I come world! I will be right beside you every step, hurdle and nylon run!

love Jocelyn your sister.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Julie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here and achieve what you want in life.

I always happy to keep in touch and share support and friendship, it can help to have a listening ear and be yourself.  Please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Lizzie
      Lady

We’re going to need a bigger boat.

I’m in the same one.

Hi Julie, and welcome from someone who spent a lot of their childhood in Minong. I understand where you are coming from for several different reasons. First off I started out many years ago crossdressing for the erotic thrill. I only recently resumed after about a fifty year absence. I now find I dress more to allow my inner girl to feel more comfortable, though I do enjoy wearing nice clothes and undergarments. When I returned to crossdressing I told my wife up front about Paulette, and while she was not too happy to begin with she has now accepted her. I don’t pretend to understand why you may be considering a divorce, and it certainly is none of my business, but I am wondering if it is possible to work out an amiable arrangement? Regardless, I look forward to hearing more form you. I still get up you way for an occasional fishing trip on Gull Lake near Springbrook. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Julie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Julie,
      There seems to be a lot more conflict with your marriage, not just Julie.
      Sometimes a spouse can be a great advocate for you and others not so much.  With the on and off of her emotions with gifting on one hand, and punishment on the other, it could be something else. I suggest sitting down and talking first to see what is bothering her.  It could be physical, emotional or security issues.  It could turn around or get worse but you need to discuss.  Enjoy the site and the forums and making friends here.

Chrissy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?