- January 5, 2023 at 7:31 am #706954Kandace KussenParticipantRegistered On: January 5, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 34Has thanked: 138 timesBeen thanked: 197 times
Hi my name is Kandace. I hope to make plenty of friends here, hopefully to guide me thru my journey and hopefully to someday be of help to others. I’ve completed my bio, which I hope should give you a great overview and understanding about me.
I look forward to the help I need, and the many new friendships I make!
Thanks and Love to All,
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 5, 2023 at 8:13 pm #707138
- January 5, 2023 at 7:29 pm #707134Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4422Has thanked: 63691 timesBeen thanked: 15831 times
Hi Kandace nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kandace as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Thank you for such a well written Bio girl no appoligys needed its how we get to know you and so sorry your wife is not so supportive of The extra girly help around the home he he .. Lots of talking and honesty with every question she asks some give and take from both of you .. If you think she would be intrested there is a group here just for gg women to ask many other ladies aboout there things that need answering for them its called For Wifes and Significant Others we dont have access just for them many ladies there as my wife also .. Look her up Linda Bass she loves to chat and answer questions your wife might have ..Good luck girlfriend anything else we can do to help dont be scared to ask..
- January 5, 2023 at 4:41 pm #707102Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5802Has thanked: 7807 timesBeen thanked: 15270 times
Welcome to CDH. Enjoy each small step of your journey. Enjoy reading the posts from your sisters. It’s nice to meet you.
- January 5, 2023 at 4:09 pm #707092Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 788 times
Hi, Kandace! Welcome to CDH! We are so happy you have found us! This is a welcoming family of sisters who will support and guide you!
- January 5, 2023 at 3:57 pm #707086
- January 5, 2023 at 2:04 pm #707066
- January 5, 2023 at 1:42 pm #707059Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 428Has thanked: 778 timesBeen thanked: 1520 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- January 5, 2023 at 11:14 am #707024Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 726Has thanked: 744 timesBeen thanked: 2817 times
Hi Kandace welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- January 5, 2023 at 10:41 am #707016Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 159Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 644 times
- January 5, 2023 at 8:18 am #706984April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 450Has thanked: 5786 timesBeen thanked: 2111 times
Hello Kandace welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I believe after being here a short time you will develop the courage to have an honest conversation with your loving wife you may not know how far you want to go at the moment and for some it continues to change but Kandace is a part that makes you who you are. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- January 5, 2023 at 7:43 am #706969Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6648Has thanked: 14481 timesBeen thanked: 14168 times
Kandance welcome and happy to meet you. I enjoyed reading your profile and have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.
- January 5, 2023 at 7:41 am #706967Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 729Has thanked: 788 timesBeen thanked: 2271 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.