- August 13, 2023 at 1:59 pm #759824Paula TerryParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2023Topics: 5Replies: 6Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
Just joined. Really nervous about joining. I am a senior and have dressed most of my life. My wife knows but is not enthusiastic about it, but does accept my dressing to a point. Never told anyone else about my dressing. I have talked to a few others online. I was always afraid to open up. But I have come to the time in my life that I want to talk to others like me. See how they handle their dressing. I dress from the neck down but want to do more. I would like to have a transformation. I find that I always get excited by dressing. I would like to know if others also get excited. I would like to meet others to talk.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.Sasha Richards, Catherine Roberta, Trace Whitaquer, Paulette Parfois, Lauren Russell, Janet Woodham, Harriette, Cassie Jay, Ellie Davis, Jill Edina, Tiny Tinkerbell, Frederique Boisdouce, Alluera Belle, Feliz Femme38, Kathleen 4261, Angela Booth, Chrissie Smith, April Sinclair, MissGracie, Stephanie Bass
- August 14, 2023 at 6:00 am #759957HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 806Has thanked: 2826 timesBeen thanked: 1890 times
- August 14, 2023 at 5:36 am #759953Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
Welcome to CDH! I was extremely nervous about joining too, so I can completely understand that. But after only a very short time I realised what a wonderful, friendly, supportive place it is. Now I wish I’d joined a LONG time ago.
Take time to explore everything all the different areas of the site, get involved … and enjoy!
- August 14, 2023 at 5:27 am #759951Jessica FLABaroness - AnnualRegistered On: December 6, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
No reason to be nervous here. I too am a senior citizen, less than a year away from my 65th birthday. When I was younger and almost 100 lbs lighter, I found like minded people near me and went out quite often and had several makeovers and went as far as growing my hair out and coloring it. I also had mani/pedi’s with clear on my fingernails and polished toenails. Gotta be able to wear sandals doncha know.
My wife isn’t as accepting as she once was, but I attribute that to knowing at this point, passing just isn’t possible. Still around the house, you’ll always find me wearing something femme, and always underdressed. There is even an event on Aug 25th that is “relatively” close to you in Harve de Grace, MD – about 1: 15 minutes from York. It looks to be free. here’s the link to community events around York PA – https://www.eventbrite.com/b/pa–york/community/lgbt/
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jessica FLA.
- August 13, 2023 at 8:58 pm #759878
- August 13, 2023 at 8:54 pm #759875Sophia TaylorLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
Welcome! Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. I hear you about a full transformation but my situation would never permit it. For now I have to just dream about it.
Feel free to ask questions and reach out. We’re all here to help.
- August 13, 2023 at 6:38 pm #759859Feliz Femme38Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 21, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Welcome Paula from another senior member. Your story sounds very familiar to me. I’ve experienced the same desires and have met some wonderful girls here that are friendly and accepting. They will make you feel a part of a community and share advice and tips. Hope you enjoy the experience as much as I and would like to chat and swap stories.
I’m close by in MD.
- August 13, 2023 at 5:10 pm #759850AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 13, 2023 at 3:56 pm #759843Kathleen 4261LadyRegistered On: August 6, 2023Topics: 3Replies: 21Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
Paula, welcome to the most friendlyest CD group on the internet and CDH. I am also a senior living in Greenville SC. I sent you a Friends Request and I hope you accept it. Kathleen
- August 13, 2023 at 3:31 pm #759838Chrissie SmithBaronessRegistered On: March 13, 2023Topics: 21Replies: 178Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 770 times
Hi Paula. Welcome to CDH. I’ve only been here a few months and all the girls here are so welcoming and friendly. On the subject of a professional transformation I had one a couple of months ago and it was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Check out my post ‘In for a penny, in for a pound’ for a detailed run down of my experience. And see my public and private photos. It’s a no brainer!
Hugs, Chrissie xx.
- August 13, 2023 at 3:29 pm #759837April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 741Has thanked: 9982 timesBeen thanked: 3319 times
Hello Paula welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and your desires of how you want to progress or experience new things as Paula. Having found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression different levels of crossdressing or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Feel free to ask questions. Welcome!
- August 13, 2023 at 3:15 pm #759833Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4913Has thanked: 72339 timesBeen thanked: 17258 times
Hi Paula nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here . As a new sister even a nervous one ha ha you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they follow.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Now girlfriend once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
- August 13, 2023 at 3:00 pm #759832Vimala SureshDuchessRegistered On: June 9, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 75Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- August 13, 2023 at 2:24 pm #759829Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1475Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 2199 times
Hello Paula welcome to our world. its nice to have you here. sit back and relax and look around . lots of ladies out here to meet and chat. feel free to read my profile. my wife knows and will let me dress up but only when our last adult child is at work. nothing like wearing a dress, nylons, panties and pad and bra and make and perfume, earrings, wig, heels might as well go the whole way to dress up. i don’t do it for getting excited anymore. its the look and feel of satin, silk and colors. looking pretty and being free and less depression and stress. don’t be afraid look around we are not alone in this world we live in men dressed like female’s long time ago. real women dress like men so we can dress like females. its only clothing any ways.
- August 13, 2023 at 2:23 pm #759828Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2022Topics: 32Replies: 250Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 1402 times
Im also a senior (64). I’m divorced and live alone. I love the thrill of dressing, doing makeup and wig, and going out in public. I’m old enough to not care what people think. I love my female alter ego and I’m sure you do also. Feel free to message me if you want to talk.
- August 13, 2023 at 2:17 pm #759826Paula TerryLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2023Topics: 5Replies: 6Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
- August 13, 2023 at 2:18 pm #759827
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.