Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just thought I never posted In here when I joined .

A little bit about me I have dressed for many years in private and now  I dress all day everyday,thanks to my loving wife . But of course if we visit family I dress male as the wife’s family don’t know and my mum is against it . I have started to leave the house dressed now just jeggings and tops . Nothing overly fem but little steps

Anonymous

Welcome, Rebecca! It’s always great when one’s spouse/SO is supportive. Great to know that you have that going for you!

Howdy Rebecca!  Welcome to the public side of the site LOL.  Good to see you on-line. I am happy for you that your wife supports your dressing. Look forward to learning more about you and remember….my door is always open…come on in and chat.

Dame Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You sound a lot like me. I dress everyday, but there is some circumstances when I don’t. Family visits is one of them. I have taken up a lifestyle that someone once described as gender fluid. I think that aplies to me and you.

[quote quote=110933]You sound a lot like me. I dress everyday, but there is some circumstances when I don’t. Family visits is one of them. I have taken up a lifestyle that someone once described as gender fluid. I think that aplies to me and you.

[/quote]
      Thanks I would say gender fluid yes I do own more female clothing than male now lol

[quote quote=110904]Howdy Rebecca! Welcome to the public side of the site LOL. Good to see you on-line. I am happy for you that your wife supports your dressing. Look forward to learning more about you and remember….my door is always open…come on in and chat.

Dame Veronica

[/quote]
      Thank you I will tell you more about myself soon always up for a chat

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebecca  wonderful to have you with us. To enjoy our dressing and have a Supportive wife is a beautiful feeling. Now have many here to interact with, share your stories with and make a friend or two during your stay. Very nice meeting you and enjoy your time with us. 🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?