Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am 50 MWM closet CD in west Oklahoma City.  Just looking for friends and maybe some locals who can show me how to do makeup and stuff.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Riley :  weclome , to a place of many . Meet our ladies all here to share their experiences, who enjoy a chat, help you in dressing, makeup ,to better yourself in your  desires of femininity. Friendships can be made from ladies from all over and can be found right there by you. I have made many since joining here . Check out our forums. There you’ll find makeup tips and much much more. Everything right here to help you become  that lady you’ve always wanted to be and in company of many all here traveling their journeys together. I came here much closeted as well; quite shy and much confused . It does take time but you’ll find a confinance will devolop . So relax; kick of those heels and enjoy all that we have to offer  🌹

Thank you for the warm welcome.  The way I came across this group was searching for female clothes for tall CD’s.  One of my issues is that I am 6’4″ tall and obviously no longer the same height and build of my friend’s older sisters whose clothes I used to borrow when starting this journey.  Is there a group or forum of tall girls on here that you can direct me too?  My wish would be to be 5’7″ and 120lbs so I could wear heels and look adorable in fem clothes, sadly 3 to 4′ inch heels would draw way too much attention to myself at my current height.

hello and welcome to C.D.H. Riley. nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Riley, I’m in the same situation . Luv to chat to see how your doing with this new endeavor. My E-mail is likelook669@yahoo.com and my skype name is like.look5  Please get in touch

Anonymous

Riley, I’m in the same boat, at 6′ 1-1/2″  the 4 inch heeled black pump is just out — I look and feel like a stilt walker in the circus! Lots of flats and 1″ to 1-1/2″ stacked heels for me…

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi and Welcome.  Glad you found this site. I came across this by accident while just exploring  the topic of CD.  The other sites made me feel like a freak, a degenerate, unworthy of respect in  society.  What a life saver this is!!   The girls here are wonderful and have given me a lot of helpful advice and encouragement to embrace my femme side.  See you around…… hugs…. karley

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?