Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, Wendy from Idaho, here. I am old, chubby, disabled, and not pretty. Other than that, I am perfect.

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Wendy, welcome to the CDH family. It’s a the best place you’ll find to let your hair down and put your heels up. Honey as long as you are femininite and love shopping you are more than welcome here. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Wendy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! I am 72 and my body may be old and in constant pain, but my spirit is still young at heart and as perfect as when it was created. So is yours! I hope you enjoy your membership here. The girls here are a delightful to interact with. If you can’t lose your blues here then they probably can’t be lost. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wendy   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals. I understood about our looks as I too am running into my early 60’s . Wished I had looked after my face from all the years of abuse. A wrinkle or two but happy to try on improving with  learning a trick or two. Read many of our forums here and see what girls feel on this and other topics. Girls here are fantastic and love to meet with, talk and in some cases developed lasting friendships. Hope you enjoy being here and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie🌹

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Wendy ❤️

Hi Wendy. Welcome to the CDH family!!! May you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Welcome to CDH sweetie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Wendy!

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Wendy, Welcome.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?