Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

I am old to be really starting this. I’ve always been interested, I am 74 years old  and thanks to the Covid out break retired. I love the items I have gotten, I feel so sexy when I wear them. So far my wife of 24 years has been very supportive, in fact she ordered me a new bra because I was so excited about wearing one. Of course I suspect she may have had an idea of my leaning but never said anything. She is the only one I have come out to.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Leslie! We all travel differing routes to discover our femme side. Sometimes she is very insistent from an early age, many times we fight it off for years and years, then sometimes we get struck much later on.

It really doesn’t matter a bit how we or when we got here, just that we did.

There are a lot of great girls to make friends with and ti discuss important things, and trivial things too.

Amy

you are never too old,Amy I am a touch younger than you and I am looking forward to the future as you should too. Enjoy!

Debbie w

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leslie  happy to welcome you . Starting this journey is a very important part in our lives and like you I too only discoverd my calling very much later in life . Cdh is a wonderful place and has help me in so many ways. To enjoy such a experience I know couldn’t be possible if not for the beautiful ladies here. With their advice was instrumental in me being who I am and the support certainly propelled me to explore express myself more. making friendships is so wonderful and their help and advice really is important and  motivates one to open more about our feelings . Dream of being who you are and in time do what makes you feel happy. Very nice meeting you.  .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Leslie

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Welcome. And, Wow, just starting and you have a supportive wife!! You are one lucky girl. Have fun and enjoy this adventure.

Hi Leslie nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. So you are never to old to follow your heart and sole as Leslie  she has allways been there just not ready to come out yet.. And a wife that’s supportive that’s a fantastic thing and a fantastic wife to have .Not many wifes are supportive as many here like you and myself w are lucky ones so tell her many times she Is a gem  . Also theirs a place here she can join and be apart of us as for wifes and SOs can only access not us so she can ask many wifes and SOs questions and advise about things she needs answers to . So again nice meeting you and hope to chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Leslie,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! I’m so glad you decided to join, no matter what your age is.

Thanks for introducing yourself. I wish you all the best as you start your journey.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Leslie, Teralynn here! Just a quick note to say that you are never too old to enjoy something new in your life! I have more to share with you when I have more time! For now just enjoy all the warm welcoming posts your other CDH sisters are going to send you! More later! By the way I am 71! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi, Leslie!  Welcome.  Don’t worry about your age.  Have fun.

welcome Leslie Its never to l;ate to be your self

XXX Paula

Welcome Leslie!

Anonymous

Good morning,welcome to CDH.  I am 70 ,maybe we can chat sometime

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

I am 72 and have been doing this (more or less, more recently) for 60-years. I am still learning. There is so much that is wonderful, and a bit sad, to all of this.

Araminta.

Leslie
      Lady

I’ll share a bit more. Leslie is my middle name, which I always hate growing up. It was my father younger brother’s name. He died very young, only eighteen. Thought I didn’t learn that until I was grownup. I have an older brother and when I came along my father wanted a daughter. I was a big disappointment to him. He always tried to dress me up as a girl when I was little. I grew up hating that experience and him. (So I guess the joke is on both of us now!) So I really sort of started dressing pretty much since I was born.
      I suspect that my older brother have always suspected that I am somewhat trans. But we have never talked about it.

As I grow up (I am now 6’ 2” tall and weigh about 220# 46-38-42, so finding clothes is a problem) I always had the desire to dress up but little opportunity to to do so ( neither of my wives were/are the right size.) So I got into wearing the best available men’s panties that I could find. Then recently I finally bought myself some pantyhose and was mind blown. I now have a couple of bras, some thigh high good stocking and a small collection of pantyhose. I fairly regularly wear them around the house and have underdressed with them in the neighborhood (thrill!!)

Oh I have tried a bit of make up. So far a bit of foundation/concealer around the eyes and a touch of lipstick, well blotted so it hardly shows.
      I have not come out yet to my 24 year old daughter, she is the great love of my life and I would not like our relationship hurt. So I don’t know what I am going to do about coming out to her. Which is a shame since she is a wiz at makeup, and could teach me a lot.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?