Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been dressing since I was 13 now I’m 28 . I’m looking to make new friends like me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Abigail :   welcome,  yes here you will find all the friends you will ever want to meet. These amazing ladies will offer advice on all matters important to you. You will always have the comfort in knowing someone will always be a click away. Here at CDH  with its editorials and forums , the information received here is truly remarkable. Yes your here and many like you. Enjoy it as much as I do .again welcome  🌹

Hello  Abigail      Welcome to C.D.H.    This is the place to meet others like our selfs that cross dress. We all started about the same way or another, trying on female attire and getting hooked.      The feeling and sensation and thrill.                    I started with a pair of tights in a school play, I was imparished to go out on stage but did it and the feeling of a message on my legs, that was it and I was about the same age. On and off with cross dressing and now 54 and I have my own attire of collection of dresses, skirts, nylons of all doffs the colors, lacy panties, lacy bra and full body bra and girdle, with boob inserts, perfume and I buy on line and in stores.      Well that’s a short info of my side. Have a great day and welcome again to this wonderful site

Welcome to our site Abigail! Any questions, needs or just to chat….my door is always open.  Chat at you soon sweetie!

Lady Veronica

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?