Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alex L
      Lady

I’m new here but a long time member of TGH. I am a trans woman in my 3rd year out. I live in the SW UK. I love my clothes, shoes and jewellery. I’m here because I want to be friends with more CD ladies.
      I get it girls!
      Dress up and go out… I’m fortunate I can do that 100% in life…but it never gets less exciting each day.  My path is HRT and have  had BA and slowly getting close to my dream figure.
      I look forward to meeting you!
      Warmest wishes,  Alex

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alex  welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi Alex , welcome to CDH

Hi Alex, and welcome. Yes, this is one of the best places I know of to make new friends and share. It certainly has been for me! Even though the English translation of my last name “Parfois” means “sometimes” I was at one time early in my life considering SRS, and in fact was accepted into the only reputable program back then doing such surgeries. But things have a way of changing, and I am just happy today being “Sometimes Paulette”. That said, I have the utmost admiration and respect for girls like you who have decided to go full-time. It takes courage and perseverance! You are beautiful in your profile photo, and I look forward to seeing more photos from you in the future. I am also interested in hearing more about your journey into womanhood. Hugs, Paulette

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Alex. There are a lot of friendly ladies here at CDH.

Tanya Jay
      Lady

Welcome glad you joined. Good group of people here with similar interest. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alex nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Thank you for stepping over from our sister site TGH as a lady here we all love to chat so look out girl ha ha .. Many of the same things here as reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Alex as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Like the old saying goes inquiring minds want to know  so we are inquiring he he .. Hugs new sister and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I am also tg been taking hrt for 40 years surgery to stop the testosterone and getting ready this year for the rest of the surgery. As you may guessed I am full time and love it. We are glad to have welcomed to the site

Hi Alex Louise,

Glad you’re here.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Alex L
      Lady

Thank-you all! I’m blown away by the welcome here already. I wasn’t sure how I would be received…I was nervous I have to say but now know I am not alone and seem to fit in ok! My first big chat here was so much fun. I’m so glad I joined.

Hi Alex your never alone on here, the girls are all so supportive and they will help you anyway they can X

Hugs X

Hi Alex welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire, there must be lots of girls near to where you live, the good thing about this site is that I’ve found lots of girls near to where i live even some just down the road from where i live X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alex Louise,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome over here at CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site.

Delighted to see you have joined us here. This site is a quite a bit more active than TGH,  with new members arriving all the time.

I’m  sure you will find many new friends here. ENJOY!

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador (TGH, CDH)

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Alex,
      Welcome along…look forward to hearing more from you.

love nd hugs

Lisa xx

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CDH, I’m from the UK so it’s always nice to welcome another UK girl. I would love to chat to you about your life and your journey sometime……….

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?