• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I guess if I think hard this has been an on and off journey for 30 years. It started with wearing my mother’s pantyhose….which were to big but felt great.

For the most part I only progressed to bras, panties and shoes…if I could find them. Then nothing till about a year ago.

As usual it started with shoes, stockings and panties. But this time was different. While the “bedroom lingerie” was still interesting. I wanted to dress up more like I would if I were going to go out. Now I discretely by outfits, trying to figure out makeup and wigs.

I am now understanding the desire women have for clothing shopping. The shoes….OMG..and why it takes so long for them to get dressed…even for simple outings.

Obviously there is more going on here than this brief blurb.

Hope to here from some of you about what more I can expect and even dressing tips.

Till then.
      Love Alexis

Anonymous

Hi Alexis and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Thanx for sharing, Alexis.  My journey has been a similar one, save a horrible experience that drove MacKenzie deep into the closet for more than 15 years.  This site has been a Godsend for me as I embrace this aspect of my personality.  I hope that we can be as much help for you as it has been for me.

MacKenzie

One needs to respect cultural norms … I get that. However, culture does change over a period of time.

When it comes to clothes and such, changes happen slowly through a culture. But, at the base, clothes provide a function first, and then a style.

Appearances mean something, for sure. Attractiveness is relative too. and it is not like beauty at all costs. There are plenty of other considerations regarding people and relationships that are just as important, if not more so, to consider.

No one likes to be put into a pigeon hole.

So for guys who need the “female touch” to whatever extent is needed, and express it with clothes and, maybe a few mannerisms, like, so what?

There are MANY ways ALL guys put on the gal: there are things most guys have stopped exerting their masculinity about as they age. Well, nature abhors a vacuum, and guess what? That vacuum is filled. The same can be said about women too: there are things gals has stopped exerting their natural, feminine nature about as they age too. Maybe those things aren’t so OBVIOUS as the garments they wear, but it is more subtly reflected in their interests and priorities.

Yet that starts to get deep. And we live in a largely superficial culture.

So, I can play the game too. For sure the clothes I wear may be nothing more than a superficial expression of the “woman’s touch”. My goodness, for those who live in this culture it is practically impossible to not notice the change in women’s styles!!! In a very relatively short period of time women’s styles have become much more masculine!!

Give it a break. It will be a great thing when men and women can socialize with less concern about outward appearances — especially something as superficial as clothes styles.

Understanding is a tremendously hard thing to practice. It is a part of our nature, but it is very deep; and it can be discarded at the first sign of discomfort.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Alexis welcome with us
      Catherine

Rose
      Lady

Hi Alexis. Welcome to CDH.

[quote quote=32916]I am now understanding the desire women have for clothing shopping. The shoes….OMG..and why it takes so long for them to get dressed…even for simple outings. [/quote]

This! So much, this!

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Alexis Raye original post: 

So I guess if I think hard this has been an on and off journey for 30 years. It started with wearing my mother’s pantyhose….which were to big but felt great.

For the most part I only progressed to bras, panties and shoes…if I could find them. Then nothing till about a year ago.

As usual it started with shoes, stockings and panties. But this time was different. While the “bedroom lingerie” was still interesting. I wanted to dress up more like I would if I were going to go out. Now I discretely by outfits, trying to figure out makeup and wigs.

I am now understanding the desire women have for clothing shopping. The shoes….OMG..and why it takes so long for them to get dressed…even for simple outings.

Obviously there is more going on here than this brief blurb.

Hope to here from some of you about what more I can expect and even dressing tips.

Till then.

Love Alexis

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?