Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Alice, a new member. I’m a mtf crossdresser. I love wearing skirts, and dresses and lingerie’

Home / Articles

Anonymous

Welcome Alice, glad to have you at CDH.  You will enjoy this supportive and friendly community.

Hi Michelle,

Thank-you for your welcome.

Alice

Anonymous

Well, Alice, if that’s the case AND you can find solace and contentment with us ( even if you don’t, hah!), WELCOME!

kate

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well you will be in good company here too! I love lingerie and skirts too!

Amy

Welcome Alice and hello

You’ll no doubt then enjoy reading and sharing with the rest of the ladies who love to do the same.

Hi Olivia,

Thank-you so much for your message.  I’m sure I will enjoy reading and replying and sharing with the others who enjoy the things we do.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alice, “Oh” isn’t it a exhilarating experience , just love wearing skirts and my dresses so special. And the shoes with smooth silky legs, all dolled up and feeling so pretty. Such a love and now for you here at Cdh with it’s wonderful gals you’ll find this a supportive place to experience your femininity with no guilt, no judgements, acceptance for everyone. Chat with and with some make  Beautiful freindships. Very nice meeting and and welcome,  looking forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Thank-you for the lovely welcome.  Very nice to meet you too.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice,

Welcome to the group, there are so many nice ladies it’s a wonderful place.

Keelee

Hi Keelee,

Thank-you for your welcome.  You have such a pretty name.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi…Alice,

Welcome to CDH , here you’ll find friends to talk to and share your experince with them.

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for your welcoming message.

Alice

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Alice,

Welcome !

I live for the times when I can feel those nylon tights on my skin 🙂

Nikki x

Hi Nikki,

The Time is near.  Cooler weather has arrived and my new tights from Land’s End are here.

Alice

Hi Alice!

I recently joined too and these ladies here are awesome!  You should definitely feel comfortable in expressing yourself among your femme sisters.

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

Welcome to you too!  Just stumbling around to eco e familiar with the site.

Thanks for your message.

Alice

Hi Alice !

Welcome to CDH ! My stepson goes to UV in Berlington. Such a nice little city ! The market and shop area near the lake is so nice.  I will be lucky enough to spend a few days there in the spring when he graduates.

The ladies of CDH share their support, advice and tips with each other as well as experiences. Allow me to suggest that you take the time to learn how to navigate the cite. Read some articles and forums. Read some member profiles to see what kind of information people share to allow people to know them better. Then perhaps edit your own profile so we can get to know you better too. Most of all feel free to participate. We’re very friendly here.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Autum,

Thanks for your warm welcome.  Have a safe trip to Burlington next spring and enjoy the Queen City as well as the graduation.

Alice

I haven’t got that far yet

Hi Lauren,

Small steps are Best.   Remember each one adds up on your journey.

Thanks for your reply.

Alice

Welcome Alice!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?