Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Pink
      Lady

Hello I’m Amy from the UK mid 40’s, I started cross dressing in my 20’s  and done it ever since, I have always been private about it. My partner does know i cross dress but I have never done it in front of her. Just here to explore more of Amy, and make new friends.

Anonymous

Hi Amy

Welcome to CDH.  I’m sure that you will make lots of friends.  Everyone is supportive and friendly here.

Diane

Welcome to cdha me so glad you could join us here!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna 💋❤

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy welcome.  Here you can enjoy talking with and meeting with many of our ladies. Their always happy to help and support you in every way. I too in ways have a nervousness to dress up to her. She knows and is actually very supportive but still it’s difficult as I’m concerned and a little embarrassed of what she thinks. She’s mention it  all the time that she’s fine with it  but still a phobia that is slowly getting better. It’s fun when  I do.   I talk now  about a possible night that I was planning to dress and ask her if it’s okay and in a way it makes me feel better and  easier  to prepare for it.  Hope in time you experience this as it’s wonderful to share with your partner. Very nice meeting you and enjoy our place. 🌹

Hello Amy, pink looks great on you.

Amy Pink
        Lady

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi abbygale thanks i love pink, i have lots of pink outfits. X</p>

rhonda
      Lady

Hi Amy Welcome to CDH  Pink is a warm color that attracts I understand why you love pink

Rhonda xoxoxo

Amy Pink
        Lady

Hi Ronda thank you Pink is my signature colour, I love it. I do find it calming, my favorite is pale pink.

Amy xx

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome Hugz!! ❤️❤️</p>
      P

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?