Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ive been a member for several years. Unfortunately my prior password had issues so had to reset. I will fill everything in again soon. Hugs!

I had problems with my password too.And I’m kind of computer illiterate.

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for introducing yourself again.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Ashleigh nice to meet you i have been coming up a year and didnt know you from before but we can change that now . Hi sweety will be happy to read your profile when you get filled in  and possibly become friends if you wish  im from USA little west of you in Montana close to border about 20 miles in ward so again nice to meet you and say hello sometime i work crazy hours but will allways answer  hugs girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you for introduction look forward to chatting/discussing with you.

Regards Sarah.

Hi Ashleigh-anne

Welcome back.  Look forward to hearing more from you!

xo – Robyn

Hi Ashleigh-Anne, Teralynn here. Welcome back as an active member. I don’t know why you didn’t stay active, passwords can be a pain in the you know what and computers phones and pads can, at times, make us all feel technologically illiterate. But you are back and CDH is like the home every crossdressing person can come back to and be welcomed with open arms. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashleigh-anne   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Hi Ashleigh-anne,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi there Ashleigh-anne glad you’re back!

Welcome back Ashleigh-Anne!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Ashleigh-anne , welcome back into the fold.  Password issues …. happen at times it seems.  Hardly enough to keep the dedicated sisters away though; right? 😊   Nice to meet you!

Stevie

Welcome back Ashley-anne. As a computer person you’ve got me intrigued. What kind of issues did your password have? Sorry for putting on my tech support hat but I’m always on the lookout for new things that can go wrong with computers. Whenever someone says something is foolproof, they’re the fool who would know. Feel free to PM me if you’d rather not say here.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?