Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Started out thinking that I just dressed as a kink, to get myself excited.  But as years passed, I found myself dressing more to relax and feel  comfortable with myself. My ex wife caught me wearing a camisole and panty set and I’m pretty sure that was part of what led to our divorce.  I find as I’ve gotten older that I care less about what others think about what I wear and just want to be myself.

Hi Beth,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Hi Beth ! Welcome to CDH !
      Stacey S.

Anonymous

Hi Beth and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

The end of mine was when she caught me in her wedding dress, she didn’t mine me dressing but I took it a little to far I guess, still love wedding gowns.

Hello Beth,

Sohappy that you have found our community, thank you for your lovely intro. I too have been nipped many time’s, it’sall good though.

Cookie 🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Elizabeth welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi beth great name I hope you enjoy this site and all the wonderful women here take care love Bethany

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi, i'm Beth’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?