• This topic has 26 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Only new to this in terms of becoming more open. Have been secretly dressing for 10 years. My goal is to gain confidence to step out and at least be presentable. Lookimg forward to meeting all you loving girls xx

Hello Boo Boo welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Hi April, appreciate the nice warm welcome & and pointing me in the right direction. Love the content on the site & already found very helpful information. So happy I found a safe and embracing community. Thanks April 🤗 xx

Hi BB welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I think most of us would love to have the confidence to step out in the world and be accepted by everyone, I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Rozalyn,

Thanks for reaching out & nice to meet you. I’m so used to the timezone difference between UK & Aust. Have some friends in the UK I chat to lately. Enjoy the little moments you get a chance to be you. I totally understand the challenge & am with you girl. Look forward to chatting & getting to know you. Have a good night xx 💋

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Thanks Christina, so nice & much appreciated xx

Anonymous

You got us and you can go as far as you want and we will be glad to help you. Just take one step at a time

Hi Boo Boo,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice,

Thanks for the welcome

Hugs xx

You look very passable from your photo. Good Luck! Best, Marlene.

Anonymous

Hi Marlene,

Thanks so much for the nice comment. Much appreciated. It’s hit & miss a lot of the times.

Thanks xx

Hi Boo Boo nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn  from so look around and ask many questions of all these wonderful ladies here willing to share there stories in life.. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Boo Boo as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away.. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Just please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie

Thanks so much for the welcome. Feel so at home with the girls I have chatted to so far. Loving the stories I have read & info to help. Wish I found you all earlier 😊

Absolutely will put some more in my profile. I’m not the best at talking bout myself, do my best .

Thanks hun xx

BooBoo

Hi BooBoo,

Love the avatar, going out should be a breeze for a cute gal like you.
      Hope we can share a virtual “picanic basket” sometime.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Hi Wanda,
        Sincere apologies I thought I had responded.

Thankyou for the nice welcome and complement, its much appreciated. Look forward to catching up.

Hugs BooBoo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

BooBoo  it’s wonderful you found us. Hearing stories of adventure, the excitement one feels. waiting to this day like many here but hearing stories like going out in public and  what a wonderful time this  would be. I’ve learn so much since being here and the advice and encouragement I received here from these beautiful ladies have help me pursue my dreams about venturing out. Theres much to see and do here  and many friends to be made. Happy to have you, love to chat anytime

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for taking time out to welcome me. Looking forward to learning more, already have from some the stories & publications. Really looking forward being with like minded girls and hearing & exchanging experiences as I move forward.

Thanks xx 🌹

Michael

Welcome BB – I’m glad you are here! We are all sisters in this lifestyle

Take care – Tara

Anonymous

Hi Tara D,

Thanks for the welcome. Been on only a few days & feel the love thanks. Great to have all you sisters with me .

Love xx

BooBoo

Hi BB

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

HI & Thanks Greta for thr very sweet & lovely welcome. So glad I have beautiful girls like you here to help & chat with.
        Hope your well.
        Love
        BooBoo

Dear BB and dear Girls and Ladies

I am not well in this period, I am waiting to be operated on both eyes, as annoying cysts have formed on the sclerosis of both eyes; just in October of last year I had a neurofibroma removed from the right optic nerve.
          In this period I am truly a very dangerous cocktail of anxiety, fear and depression.
          I don’t want to undergo chemotherapy again.
          Luckily CDH keeps me company in the darkest moments of the day and allows me to feel normal.
          ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Greta,
            My thoughts & prayers are with you during this difficult period. I hope with your procexures your recovery is quickl & back to 💯 very soon.

Stay atrong beautiful girl xx

Revel
      Baroness

Hi BooBoo,

I must say that you look simply BOOtiful! Haha. 👩👻

Have a Happy Halloween sister, and welcome to the CDH family.

XOXO Revel

Anonymous

Hi Revel,

Lol! Thats a good one 😊 thanks so much Revel for the nice words. Happy Halloween sister 🤗😘

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?