Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bridget
      Lady

Hi.  I’m from St. Louis.  I’m in a feminine phase of my life right now and love exploring my crossdressing.  Open to meeting other people.  I don’t bite…unless the mood is right XD

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Bridget.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi! Glad to meet you

Cute … LOL! Welcome! 😘

Fredrika

Anonymous

Hi Bridget!

Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly
      Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bridget happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Bridget,

welcome to CDH!

Lara

Anonymous

Hi Bridget.  Love your sense of humor.  You’ll fit right in, here. Welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Welcome to the family Bridget…from Southern NH…

Dani

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Bridget !

You have come to the right place to explore.

Welcome on CDH.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Bridget
      Lady

Thanks to all of you girls sooo much!  It’s so nice to feel so welcomed.  I wanted to thank each of you personally; but there are so many of you girls…I’d be here all week!  XD

Thank you all so much..really.  I really mean that.  It’s good to feel part of a community.

Hugs to each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Bridget

Hi Bridget,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Bridget
        Lady

Thank you so much.  It’s good to meet you.

Hugs,

Bridget

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?