Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cara Lee
      Lady

As you can tell from the title my name is Cara I am genderfluid (leaning more on the female side) and I am also pansexual I am a gamer. That’s about all

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Cara! Have fun exploring this site. Feel free to ask questions.

Welcome Cara, and congratulations for falling in with the right crowd.  I too am a gamer, curious what your poison is?

Hi Cara! Welcome to the fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cara  welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS: Thats a lot of labels…wow! Don’t get too trapped into being labeled, just be your best self!

Anonymous

Hello Cara

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Cara,

Welome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cara Nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here.  As these other lovely ladies have said its the best most wonderful CD site on the internet when you stepped thru our door you have been on or starting a journey into your femme side as we all have.  You have a girl living in your heart and sole just waiting to get out and explore the world  and she should be aloud to . So get settled in and relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself.  Read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl living inside you . So many girls here to make friends with as long lasting friendships from all over the world so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Cara!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?