Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New to site so I’m a little nervous.   Looking forward to new girl friends.

Welcome cassie, nice to hear from you love to chat with you no need to be nervous girl xx suzy xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cassie  ,  welcome and I’m happy you have joined our family. As you say your  coming in a little nervous but I’m sure in short order that will slowly go away. Meeting and chatting with some beautiful ladies who are always offering heart warming advice and total support. Looking for a friend? We’re everywhere and always looking to meet and share our experiences with. As you browse this beautiful place  you will begin to realize how much you really enjoy being here and being free to express your femininity with many same minded Souls. So enjoy , and love meeting you and  most of all have a  happy journey ahead .🌹

Hi Cassie,

Welcome, I am also in the Columbus area hit me up if you want to chat.  I think you will love this site the girls are very helpful.

Kisses

Brienna

Welcome Cassie;

I’m just starting to get over being nervous. All the girls here are so supportive. Let me hear from you if I can help you.

Ahava,

Paulette

Thank you    I’m enjoying the friendliness and sisterhood already

WElcome to CDH Cassie! Nothing to fear….all the girls are great at suggestions and helping out. Give any of us a call…..we will be there for you, dear.

Lady Veronica

adrienne
      Lady

Welcome Cassie ! I am also around the CMH area !

Hi Cassie Girl! Just wanted to say hey. I’m new here too-newer than you! I think you were in the chat room earlier? I’m nervous, excited, stunned I’m in here. My journey has leapt far ahead these past few days. Great to have a place to visit. If you ever want to chat I’d love to chat back. But my gift is listening.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?