Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi lovely ladies.

I’m Cassie – I first started trying on my mother’s underwear when I was around 11 or 12.  They were too big for me, especially her bra’s, but after a few years they fit quite well.

I could only wear them for small periods of time when everyone was out of the house, otherwise there was probably a good chance of being caught by siblings or my father.  If that had happened, it would not have been a positive ending!!!

I’ve always had that nagging feeling as I grew up that I had something hidden away that needed some breathing room and a chance to come out of the closet…..that being that I am bisexual and absolutely love Crossdressing.

I came out to my wife as bi not long after we got married.  She was ok with it, but still a little weary as she probably thought I was going to run away with another man, or have a fling on the side.  No chance of that happening, I was very happy with being married.

My wife, to my absolute surprise, has always been very accepting of me Crossdressing.  The only time she got annoyed was when I ran an errand and took an extra hour.  I had been at a local store buying some panties and mini skirt which I intended to hide from my wife and wear when I was alone (she asked why I had taken so long, and I confessed, rather embarrassed).

Oh, while I was at the store waiting in line, a lovely old lady behind me struck up conversation and mentioned the ladies clothes I was holding.  I was highly embarrassed and hadn’t properly prepared myself for the situation.  I mumbled something about them being for my wife!!  If it had happened now, I’m sure that I would be more confident and tell her they’re for me.

Why did I intend hiding the panties and mini skirt from my wife?  I had only recently come out to her about CD’ing, and wasn’t 100% sure what my limits were with her.

Thankfully, nowadays, I wear panties everyday to work with my wife’s blessings.  She has bought me some lovely, well-fitted pairs and it’s now just accepted that I wear ladies panties instead of mens.

When we don’t have our kids around, I will wear Women’s clothing around the house and apply a little make up as well.  My wife liked this as well, even when we went over to our neighbours to have a quick chat.

I really want to take an extra couple of steps – for me, I need to dress from head to toe and be seen out in public.  I’d probably start with being in a more accepting environment until I get my confidence up, probably at a gay friendly bar or similar.  Now that we’re in the summer months in this part of the world, I want to venture to a quiet beach in a lovely two-piece bikini.  Really cant’ wait to do that!!!!

Anyway, ladies, it’s great to be here and hopefully connect with a few of you xxx

Love story, Cassie! You’re o e lucky gal! xo, Suze

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cassie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Cassie
      I love your introduction I have been dressing from when I was 9years old love to wear stocking most days I do and panties I do go out to a cd/gay bar in Boston I was so nervous the first night the bartender gave m a shot of southern comfort. After a few beers nature called I asked John the bartender which bathroom to use he said you are a girl use the ladies room I was in there with g g but they were cool and treated me like one of them . I am in chat or hit me back would love help you on your journey

Peace and love. Jennifer

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cassie

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people Cassie.  It makes our journey so much more relaxing when our wives are accepting of our femininity

Hi Cassie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Cassie ,

Welcome to CDH !

Thank you for your nice introduction.
      I think you have a lovely Wife that fully supports your Feminine side ,
      what is always great to hear !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here Cassie ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Cassie

I just want to welcome you along with all the others here on CDH!

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Cassie – ru dressed?

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Cassie! Thanks for that great introduction. How wonderful to have such a supportive wife! you are one lucky girl!

Love and hugs, Lara

Hi Cassie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So happy girl that wife looks to be very Supportive as mine was also for 38 years now she has been very supportive of Stephanie  .. Please explore and ask many questions make many girlfriends here we all are very friendly and love to chat hugs Girlfriend..

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cassie….

Beautiful intro thankyou for sharing your thoughts. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Good on you! I, for one, am sick of people who believe that crossdressing “made” me change my sexual identity. Sexual identity has nothing to do with crossdressing. I’m pansexual, and not because I crossdress – and I don’t crossdress because I’m pansexual.

Welcome to CDH – this is a great place to be part of!

Fredrika XOX

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Cassie. It’s a wonderful place to make friends.

Bethann

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?